3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
I'll click on the game file but no window opens up even after 10 minutes of waiting. Task manager says it's open, though. :confused:

Edit: Nevermind, the solution was to wait 20 minutes. I'm sure it's a problem on my end at this point.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Even with 1.06 from Mangagamer I'm getting the infinite loading screen bug.

p.s. The version from here works.

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Hmmmm, I still can't find the teddie bear. This quest is indeed unbearable.

Edit: Nevermind, I was just too stupid to check one corner of a certain floor.

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
Good to know. Thanks. Now I can stop wasting my time waiting for the bosses to slowly whittle my health down.
same , i have been doing the same, i guess we get a skill to submit to them later in the game or something

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Here is a walktrough made by this should help you ( to see pictures you need make a account on ulmf)[ scroll down a little bit and you should see]

Reactions: ponyguy

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Not a bad game at all, but I wouldn't hold it up to Noxian Nights as comparison. ;) I easily missed two of the CG paths while playing and was sad to see no GOR, tried many times to trigger any and confirmed there is none. Still worth a play I'd say!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
so has anyone found all the location for the scenes not in the CG room?
AFAIK, the scenes are available after you get extremely high Depravity (100+ I think), where basically Makina becomes a "slut". Any NPC with a dialogue bubble with a heart above is available, but for the options I know of/found:
The flirt in front of the bar, the Dirty Inn (basically several of them are available after spending the 20 gold. You get a sex scene and a Rest), the cuckhold husband (one of the houses with the red haired man complaining that his wife is cheating on him), a guild member in the barracks, the drug dealer in the Underground Market (same guy for the drug dealer scene), the Underground Weapon Shop dealer (also a repeated scene) and one with the blonde haired adventurer in front of the arena.
There's also mini-scenes in the brothel and with Mohawk-Guy you can do once per day.

Where am I supposed to go after finding the starving knight in front of the entrance of the ruins ?
Keep going deeper in the ruins. It's the only way to progress the main story.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, did anyone try going deeper into the ruins before fighting in the arena? I imagine the game stops you, since it does the same if you try going deeper before giving the guy the Jasmine. But if not I'm curious if there's any different dialogue.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What do people see is monster rape scenes? Theres no psychological effect, no humiliation because its not a human, it's just nature doing its course. Isn't it just japs way to get around the censors? Why would an uncensored product have monster sex?
A monster raping you is like getting a trees pollen on you without consent.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
@chiakisan bought the game of MangaGamer but it just gets stuck at "Now loading" when entering buildings in the first area, version there is 1.06B there but seems to have the same bugs as earlier ones.
Any idea when a bugfix will land as right now that version is unusable.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes