3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Please forgive the devs all mighty hentai lord, give us some of that salt pls ty, complaining about rape because the girl falls to pleasure by the end lmao, get your facts straight m8.
Sure, did I ever complain about rape. Not really, I complained with the tone the game was going for. Also you said 'get your facts straight mate' so what facts are you referring to that are incorrect? If you're going to reply to my post, you might want to be more specific.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wasn't looking for him when I found him peeking through the window. Don't know if you can miss events, try sleeping if you can't find him.

Reactions: tgreeny1

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So are there no scenes for losing? I'd like to know for certain before finally giving up on giving up in every fight.
Shame if so. Makes more sense to me when the characters get raped after a loss. But eh, as long as they get raped either way I win. :p

Reactions: alasad

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
So are there no scenes for losing? I'd like to know for certain before finally giving up on giving up in every fight.
Shame if so. Makes more sense to me when the characters get raped after a loss. But eh, as long as they get raped either way I win. :p
I don't come across any, tried several times in different fights (mostly bosses). There's only forced losing where you can't win I think.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't come across any, tried several times in different fights (mostly bosses). There's only forced losing where you can't win I think.
Good to know. Thanks. Now I can stop wasting my time waiting for the bosses to slowly whittle my health down.

Reactions: Bryx

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Ugh, the game has a great art style but I just cannot do RPGM games. So many great artists are wasted on this shitty engine. (Not to put down the people who worked on the areas/events/etc.) I'm sure they worked real hard. I suppose it's better than not making a game at all. It's especially good for people with lacking programming skills.

Overall, I'm not going to illegally play this game. But, I can't support it either. Sorry mate.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes