3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

dark wanderer

Jun 30, 2017
I take it there's no way around the whole 32/64 bit compatibility issue? Seems like a great game, but no point in getting it if I can't run it.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I think that's part of the nature of the story so it's sensible in context.
Then don't call someone a rapist when you're screaming "Oh yes, cum inside me!" I suppose. This game is rather confused in it's tone it wants to go for.

It's either badly simulating fall to arousal magic or badly simulating Stockholm syndrome. So please do tell me which; while I try to stomach some people paying money for this poor level of quality on Steam.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Then don't call someone a rapist when you're screaming "Oh yes, cum inside me!" I suppose. This game is rather confused in it's tone it wants to go for.

It's either badly simulating fall to arousal magic or badly simulating Stockholm syndrome. So please do tell me which; while I try to stomach some people paying money for this poor level of quality on Steam.
Its a pretty common trope in H games that that the heroine resists at first then surrenders to the pleasure when getting raped. I dont think its all that confusing.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017

Its a pretty common trope in H games that that the heroine resists at first then surrenders to the pleasure when getting raped. I dont think its all that confusing.
also known as "mindbreak" ( ' - ')

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Steam:
Game bought! I wish you a big success with this release and hope you'll release more and more translation!

Reactions: chiakisan

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I rather like this game. Nice renders. I'm normally a fan of games with animation but the story line in this game along with the images is more then enough. Also love the rpg feel of the game along with the gear that gets better as you lvl. Hope to see more ;)
I must admit that at the very beginning i was some what put off with everything i had to do in the city and almost gave up but now i understand that i had to do that to learn about the city and it's people. Once i was able to start going to the ruins, that's when the fun began. So for you people playing this for the first time, be patient.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017

Please forgive the devs all mighty hentai lord, give us some of that salt pls ty, complaining about rape because the girl falls to pleasure by the end lmao, get your facts straight m8.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Played the game for three hours (not finished yet) and I can say that it worth every penny. Bought the Steam version but playing the one in OP.

Game and map designs are very good. I don't like RPGM games but didn't get bored in this one, map is organized and small. Game gives you choice to level quickly to make the battles more easy, though they are already easy, I didn't use it but choice is up to you for faster gameplay.

Art is as seen on the first page, just amazing. Story is enjoyable and English is good.

I will watch this developer closely from now on, waiting for their next game impatiently.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone has save game with 0 depravity nearing the end of the game? Turns out there's an achievement for ending with 0 depravity on Steam and it's too late for me already... And I don't want to go through the whole floor again if possible.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone has save game with 0 depravity nearing the end of the game? Turns out there's an achievement for ending with 0 depravity on Steam and it's too late for me already... And I don't want to go through the whole floor again if possible.
If the game recognizes borrowed saves for cheevos can't you just edit your depravity to zero?

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
If the game recognizes borrowed saves for cheevos can't you just edit your depravity to zero?
That's what I thought too first but it seems like changing values in RPGMV is not as simple as the usual value*2+1 thingy using Cheat Engine. I was even unable to change my money or something.

Is there some kind of save editor somewhere? Well I'll give it a try again and hope that I can find it. It's not a big issue anyway, only one achievement (though the only one left for me so it's kinda disturbing lol).

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is there some kind of save editor somewhere? Well I'll give it a try again and hope that I can find it. It's not a big issue anyway, only one achievement (though the only one left for me so it's kinda disturbing lol).

Reactions: Testong
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes