3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
D

Deleted member 6932

Is the game finished? or will there be more updates or extended endings with the other characters?

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is one heck of a well made game. For an RPG Maker game,it has a lot of nice detail, and a good story line.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Played a couple of hours and the game is good so far. Its rare for a company to release an H game with an actual Decent translation. You can look all over steam and there are H games with terrible translations. Ended up buying a copy to support more english releases in the future.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a point to avoiding h-scenes (staying at 0 depravity)? Do you get special ending, scenes or something out of it?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a point to avoiding h-scenes (staying at 0 depravity)? Do you get special ending, scenes or something out of it?
Doesn't seem to be any point in it. Event room has a switch that unlocks everything when you beat the game and I didn't see anything for a special "pure" ending. Not even sure it is possible to finish at 0.

M-Agni

Feb 24, 2018
Is anyone still getting the infinite "Now Loading" bug? I downloaded 15 minutes ago from Mangagamer and still getting that issue.

Pesty

Jun 17, 2017
Got it from Mangagamer, no issues for me except the gallery not opening the last mohawk guy scene.
Worth the $10, would reccomend, good translation too.

Reactions: chiakisan

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Youse guys should just buy this game. The more of us that buy it, the more likely we'll get more decently translated and uncensored games in the future! Plus this game is pretty damn good. Chia did a great job at translating, and Another Story put out a good game.

Again, buy this game. If it is successful, it might become a trend of games are translated well, and more importantly, get uncensored!

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Youse guys should just buy this game. The more of us that buy it, the more likely we'll get more decently translated and uncensored games in the future! Plus this game is pretty damn good. Chia did a great job at translating, and Another Story put out a good game.

Again, buy this game. If it is successful, it might become a trend of games are translated well, and more importantly, get uncensored!
I second this, mostly because the dev is chill and decided not to take down the links like a dick.

Reactions: chiakisan

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Eh, lots of Anal, vaginal, very little oral. The kinkiest it gets is tentacles and worms. I can't speak for the gameplay, the scenes did not motivate me to actually play the game. Oh and the dialog was really odd, as every scene that could be non-con was dub-con.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I can't speak for the gameplay, the scenes did not motivate me to actually play the game.
A copy paste from a user on another forum:

9/10 times I notice that new circles struggle more in the actual game element than anything else. Most of the people who do this type of thing tend to be primarily writers and artists instead of game developers. Sometimes they hit their stride, a lot of times they don't. We'll see how Another Story gets used to RPGM and maybe he'll come up with some more complex systems.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A copy paste from a user on another forum:

9/10 times I notice that new circles struggle more in the actual game element than anything else. Most of the people who do this type of thing tend to be primarily writers and artists instead of game developers. Sometimes they hit their stride, a lot of times they don't. We'll see how Another Story gets used to RPGM and maybe he'll come up with some more complex systems.
Why did you quote me? What you said had nothing to do with anything I said.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes