3.90 star(s) 42 Votes

Tigek12

Jul 31, 2017
Can confirm, having the endless loading screen as well.

Thank you for posting this thought, hopefully a working version will be found.

Reactions: FlipCliptap

popober

Jun 9, 2017
No one else seeing that Momo chick is clearly Advent Children Yuffie? No? Just me? Alright. That's pretty much all the reason I need to check this out, anyway. Hope the new version works.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone recommend it? 9$ is not a big deal, I can exchange good beer for a game once in a while provided it is worth the money.

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
I started a game, played till I got the permit, saved the game, overwrote only the file1.rpgsave file with the one from the 100% save and can view all scenes, no loading bug whatsoever!

Reactions: Real1855

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Steam:
Thank you for bringing this masterpiece :) already purchased, thanks a lot and looking forward for new projects

Reactions: chiakisan

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Can someone recommend it? 9$ is not a big deal, I can exchange good beer for a game once in a while provided it is worth the money.
Steam has a refund policy, as long as you don't play over 2 hours or wait 14 days after purchase. Can't go wrong with that.

Reactions: chiakisan

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Decent enough. Definitely an ass man's game over a tits man. Shame it seems that the game ends the same whether you and everyone else are pretty depraved or not.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes