3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, that ending sucked. How depressing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, this was a bigger wall of text than I thought it would be. Oops. I'll shut up now with my whining about the ending and all the other bullshit I wish was in the game.
But yeah, great H-game with great art. Now to wait for another gem like this one.

Reactions: brynhildr

gianclod

Jan 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

My name is chiakisan. I also go by Rakushun.

I'm the publisher of Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~. We worked really hard to bring this game to the West in native English. If you could help us out by considering purchasing the game, we'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

The uncensor patch can be acquired from our website at

You can also purchase the game at JAST USA and Manga Gamer:

Steam:
The game is Good but hell i hate "game over" scene after defeat

fozard

May 12, 2017
the only game that i enjoy watching anal scene, i think i have a new fetish.

any recommendation a good rpgm with good art like this one and roundscape?

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 71169
Overview:
Rumors of mystery, treasure, and adventure
have been spreading across the land about the Ruins of Gardona. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including the Blazing Haired Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there’s something amiss about this place…

Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.04b MangaGamer Version
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 71170 View attachment 71171 View attachment 71172 View attachment 71173 View attachment 71174 View attachment 71175
You guys should really translate "Soleil No Densetsu ~ Layla To Nene No Daibouken ~" by Milk Seeki (Dlsite: ) next! The games are somewhat similar and the art is also very good!

Reactions: Ut5962 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You guys should really translate "Soleil No Densetsu ~ Layla To Nene No Daibouken ~" by Milk Seeki (Dlsite: ) next! The games are somewhat similar and the art is also very good!
Mmm.~ Check out the abs on the tanned chick. :FeelsGoodMan: I sure do hope someone translates that.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Mmm.~ Check out the abs on the tanned chick. :FeelsGoodMan: I sure do hope someone translates that.
What I saw/tried to understand while playing (first things, I didn't bother play all the way for obvious reasons)... believe me, it's worth it.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
What I saw/tried to understand while playing (first things, I didn't bother play all the way for obvious reasons)... believe me, it's worth it.
Oh I can see it's worth it just from the screenshots on dlsite alone. I don't need more convincing than that. :p

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the upload! Can someone update to v.1.06c? This version (v.1.04b) does not work at all for me...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
What's the new content?
The amount of images in the pictures folder is the same as in the last version. So I don't think there's any new content on that front. Though I did find the old man from the ruins, and the guy who cures the poison, in the underground with new scenes using the same art. But they might've been there in the previous version too and I just didn't notice them. Doesn't seem to be anything other than that.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Game is fun and all, but I have a gripe with the MC characterization... she starts the game as a smart /asshole/ veteran, but end up falling for the old "corruption tropes" (blackmail, sleep rape, tricks) that were all overused in hrpg games...
She's almost never proactive (unless high corruption, but thats a given). I expected an evil character that reap what she sows, but she barely does anything dubious.

Reactions: brynhildr
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes