• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I only did a cursory search so I may have passed it over, but does anyone know the artist who worked on this?
Developer is Another Story and in Steam there's a translated message from him/her. Probably want to stay anonymous, because I couldn't find any more info about the dev before, but maybe you can get lucky. Don't forget to share with us if you'll find anything.

Reactions: NotEvenOw

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Huh. Time to check it out then - got a bit confused since it looked complete, but there was no marker of completion on the thread.
Well, the game is being sold on Steam, Mangagamer and JAST USA, they don't have a habit of putting unfinished games for sale. But you're right, i guess OP could be more detailed.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
are there scenes for the shotas in the church??
There's scenes with the shotas involving the nuns and eventually Makina. Just three though. And you can let one of them grope you after that. Nothing else.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
How do i get underground i already talked to the skinhead and he told me to talk to somebody else
You gotta chose the correct answer when talking to him (say that you don't know where the entrance is or whatever) and then go to the warehouse next to the "shitty" Inn and talk to the man inside.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes