• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

skychaos

Aug 16, 2017
is the game completed or does the developer have plans for future chapter? any news from the developer?

Keynx

Jan 14, 2018
guys I'm unable to save the game since the start of the dalton quest. When I try to save it just gives me a sound signifying that I'm doing something I'm not supposed to and doesn't save. I've tried it with many different slots doesn't save. any fixes?

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, just few words to say I love your game ! I bought it on steam, hope it support the dev. Thanks F95 community to make me discover this game ;)

Reactions: chiakisan

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
V1.06c kagura Games: "We fixed a bug that was causing some players to not be able to load into buildings as well as some grammatical and typo errors."

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
They announced their next project a few days ago. They will publish a h-game from acerola:

Oh, this looks bad. I've accepted the Japanese obsession with young girls, but this one looks like a freakish kid with big boobs.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
LOLOLOLOLOLOL I FOUND AN EASTER EGG!!!!!

GOOD LUCK FINDING THIS IN THE ENGLISH VERSION!!!
Guild staff says they put this bath here in order to improve the hygiene in town.
she's complaining about cleaning it then finding out some white stuff(semen?) floating in the tub,
asks Makina if she might know the persons who did the lewd conducts inside. Makina tells a lie due to her embarrassment.

Reactions: crisbr

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
So what actually IS the pregnancy content in this game?.. is it nothing more than an "ending scene" or does it affect her during the storyline?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes