3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Just finish the game, love it! Love Momo part so much, I was a bit sad by her corruptions but she turns out fine in the end, what a happy ending. If anyone looking for more of this kind of game I'd recommend Meltys Quest, Rune'sPharmacy, Lilitales and Desecration of Wings. All these are god tier but mostly censored through.

Reactions: blackant

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
Just finish the game, love it! Love Momo part so much, I was a bit sad by her corruptions but she turns out fine in the end, what a happy ending. If anyone looking for more of this kind of game I'd recommend Meltys Quest, Rune'sPharmacy, Lilitales and Desecration of Wings. All these are god tier but mostly censored through.
any games that are not censored ?:/

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I think I'm a little late on this one, but since i took a liking to this game I decided to try some stuff with it..
I edited some of Makina's portraits to show a bit more skin, it's nothing game changing, really, its super simple, but I liked. I did it to learn a bit about RPGMV and other stuff.

Since this game is encrypted and I don't want to share a huge amount of files and/or unencrypted files, I made a xdelta patcher based on the current game version 1.06c Uncensored.
If any mod thinks this is unsafe, please feel free to PM me or remove the link from this post.

Please go to THIS post for the latest (and hopefully last :ROFLMAO: ) version available.

Last edited:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry for double posting, but this is a new v3 patch, yeah, I'm still at it : P

This time I only updated Makina portrait, to a sexier version to fit my liking. Yes, my PS skills are garbage, but its good enough for me : D This patch includes all changes from previous one.
Some new images added to the spoiler tag, Patcher UI, Ingame and a versioning (ther was supposed to be a v2, but I didn't like it, so I jumped to v3 lol).

Please go to THIS post for the latest (and hopefully last :ROFLMAO: ) version available.

I hope you guys like it ; )

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry for double posting, but this is a new v3 patch, yeah, I'm still at it : P

This time I only updated Makina portrait, to a sexier version to fit my liking. Yes, my PS skills are garbage, but its good enough for me : D This patch includes all changes from previous one.
Some new images added to the spoiler tag, Patcher UI, Ingame and a versioning (ther was supposed to be a v2, but I didn't like it, so I jumped to v3 lol).

Virus scan: (again, only one detection from a unknown software called CMC)
Download:

Portraits changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch UI:

Gameplay:

I hope you guys like it ; )
You're doing the Hentai Gods' work, brother. Bless you.

Ogeha

May 1, 2018
dudes, i finished the game and and only got 1 Celia scene and none of Momo. What im supposed to do?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
dudes, i finished the game and and only got 1 Celia scene and none of Momo. What im supposed to do?
Implying you've already help her in the bar. After you help Momo out in the dungeon (where she lost all her money) goes to 2nd floor of the Inn in the city and you'll find Momo with the merchant dude. You'll get one Momo scene there. Also if you needed hint on how to get scenes you can always go to the memory room. There are hints for every locked scenes there.

Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
Just bought it in steam this games is amazing rn im still waiting for new games from them and im sure it will release on june 2018?

Ogolov

May 1, 2017
Just bought it in steam this games is amazing rn im still waiting for new games from them and im sure it will release on june 2018?
I don't think so. I didn't find any release date on their blog or twitter.
I'm not even sure if they even started developing the game.

But I found this Image which will be probably the next protagonist:

Reactions: ecobot

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Good God this is the 2nd game i've found so far which is unstable and crashes every 2 seconds, first one being Roundscape.
I am in awe at the fact that i can run Skyrim with some mods on my PC stably with Bethesda's renowned horrid coding,
yet i'm having crash heaven with god damn 2D games that are nothing but static frames and pictures.
Good H in any case. Wish there was less gor and more monster H when losing certain fights though.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
so the last Steam Patch removed all the H-scenes? what kind of trickery is that?
last time I will spend money on something from you @kaguragames

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes