3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
For the fun of tried it myself but I can't seem to be able to apply the patch it just gives error that "some files do not exist or have incorrect hash! -> Patch was not applied. :(

WildCookie Seems this is the problem: "img\tilesets\Inside_A2 - ƒRƒs[.rpgmvp" " Any tips what to do about it?
v3 had this bug if I'm not mistaken, you need japanese locale to patch it correctly. With v4 I think I fixed this but I don't remember and cannot test since I use my pc with japanese locale.

Anyway, I found my source files! I'll rebuild it and post here again. :HideThePain:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
v3 had this bug if I'm not mistaken, you need japanese locale to patch it correctly. With v4 I think I fixed this but I don't remember and cannot test since I use my pc with japanese locale.

Anyway, I found my source files! I'll rebuild it and post here again. :HideThePain:
Would you also happen to know what causes the bug that makes names not appear in dialogue boxes? I think it's a font issue, but I can't be sure.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
So, here it is, the final version of my portrait edits, sorry it took so long to repost it (in this case make a new).
This version also includes some changes I ended up never using and I also decided to change the binaries in the root folder (where game.exe is) to follow the latest version of RPGMMV available (atm 1.6.2) but nothing related to the core of the engine (js folder in general) was changed.

Game version: 1.06c only.
Yes, my PS skills are lacking : P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Virus scan:
EXE SHA-1: 42903DCEA20BBF12B2AB0ED75D40853B5D33291D

Last edited:

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
So, here it is, the final version of my portrait edits
Patching failed for me, seems like it was missing a few files. I've just changed my system locale back to English so I think it's because of this since it can't recognize a file with Japanese text in it (I've had to switch it back since I need to use backslashes for school work lol).

[!] Required file for patching does not exist: "Fallen 1.06c Uncensored\www\img\tilesets\Inside_A2 - コピー.rpgmvp"

Last edited:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Patching failed for me, seems like it was missing a few files. I've just changed my system locale back to English so I think it's because of this since it can't recognize a file with Japanese text in it (I've had to switch it back since I need to use backslashes for school work lol).

[!] Required file for patching does not exist: "D:\Users\user\Documents\MegaSync\Fallen 1.06c Uncensored\www\img\tilesets\Inside_A2 - コピー.rpgmvp"
That's sad... But from the looks, it failed because the file does not exist, it may be due to the many versions shared through the years, mine is from 2018 still.
I'll get the current version available and verify the differences but for now, grab a copy of the required file place it there and let me know if the problem is resolved.
Fun fact, my patch removes this file after patching since it's not used in the game, but it seems the logic for the hashing is done before the logic for the exclusion.

EDIT: I downloaded the recent version right now and hashed it to my 2018 version and its exactly the same. I think it's something on your end. I also patched it to be sure and it worked flawlessly.

Last edited:
Reactions: onomado

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Thanks for that, might have to redownload and check if something went wrong, although I'd just downloaded a fresh copy.

Also, if you could do me a favour, please remove my file address in the quote in your reply lmao I forgot to remove it when I pasted it X)

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for that, might have to redownload and check if something went wrong, although I'd just downloaded a fresh copy.

Also, if you could do me a favour, please remove my file address in the quote in your reply lmao I forgot to remove it when I pasted it X)
Edited it out (y)

Reactions: onomado

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Edit: nevermind was able to resolve this

Running Linux, which normally just works with an nw replacement from the , now I got an error when entering any building:
Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders;

EDIT might be due to a file not found on these, or these are defaults.

www/js/libs/pixi.js.map
www/js/libs/pixi-tilemap.js.map
www/js/libs/pixi-picture.js.map

by cloning the respective github repos. going back in time, and retrieve the .js.map files from the bin directory.
then there was also a a upper/lower filename issue.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2704707

Its not that simple to mod an encrypted game. If you share the error shown during patching, I might be able to help you.
Well there's 2 problems
1. I can't get it on steam for....Reasons
2. I can't download the patch for some reason it keeps taking me to an add which is annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Well there's 2 problems
1. I can't get it on steam for....Reasons
2. I can't download the patch for some reason it keeps taking me to an add which is annoying.
1. Sorry, can't help with that.
2. ZIPPY is a well known host and used by everyone. The link is up and working, maybe try another browser.

D

Deleted member 2704707

1. Sorry, can't help with that.
2. ZIPPY is a well known host and used by everyone. The link is up and working, maybe try another browser.
It Finally download but when I try and use it, it doesn't work. Do I require steam or can I use the version from this site? And if so how can I do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
It Finally download but when I try and use it, it doesn't work. Do I require steam or can I use the version from this site? And if so how can I do it.
To apply the patch, just follow the UI and do it as just any other program install/update. It's also Windows only so if you're on Mac or Linux I cannot guarantee it will work with emulation.
This patch is meant to be used with version 1.06c only, since its the latest version available here.

I'm trying my best here to help you but, I need more usable info like an error log from the patch, os type etc..

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This was a good game, but there wasn't enough tentacle content. If the climax is the demon trying to breed more tentacles, that should've been present throughout the game.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Super bored with this whole pandemic going on. Remembered Makina used to be a thing, but the creator hasn't made any games since? Decided to dig deeper and found two things: 1. A modder for Makina through the steam page ( ) 2. A Makina sequel ( )

Are either of these projects still going because it looks like there haven't been any updates for months? I really need some holiday cheer for the next couple of months :)

1603911431203.png

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes