3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This game looks great! However, I get an error: Can't see character names.

There's no names above the dialogue boxes.

I'm trying to play on my android. I've tried Joiplay and it loads the game fine but there's still no character titles.

Would anyone please know how to fix this?

dtta

Oct 23, 2018
im thinking of replaying this , did it have other outfits to choose ?

Last edited:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Nop, its another game, but I dont know if he will put some easter egg about Makina in the game

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any point in keeping your depravity low? Obviously it being high unlocks opportunities to do naught stuff but is there any downsides?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
There is a point in keeping your depravity low in any hentai game?
Haha, some games for example, the heroine becomes more slutty with higher depravity whereas lower depravity might have the same scenes but she's still stubborn and/or has her pride. All a matter of taste :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaruh

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Im a little sad i couldnt get past the arena master without the game freezing and had to resort to checking out the scenes with the 100% save

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I will keep my eye on this mod for the game, and it would be interesting to link it in the first page of this thread when it's done:

He is adding quality-of-life improvements, new scenes, more npc interaction, more replayability features, etc. So really nice

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question:
Are rapes and the sale of one's own body optional or compulsory?
Not that I'm strictly against similar content, but it bothers me when it's inevitable.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Quick question:
Are rapes and the sale of one's own body optional or compulsory?
Not that I'm strictly against similar content, but it bothers me when it's inevitable.
Don't worry, all of the sex in this game is optional... ironically enough XD

That includes you whoring Makina out.

Reactions: Edvin

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I know this is two years late, WildCookie! But I just started playing Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins and am loving it! Was wondering if I could get some your alternate portraits that you done and shared. The link is dead. Celia is my favorite by the way!
Sorry for the super late reply D :
I'm searching for it in my files but no luck so far, I forgot where I stored it and the source.. : ( If I find it, I'll reup it again and tag you and thetrenchcoat169 so you guys can get it.

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
For the fun of tried it myself but I can't seem to be able to apply the patch it just gives error that "some files do not exist or have incorrect hash! -> Patch was not applied. :(

WildCookie Seems this is the problem: "img\tilesets\Inside_A2 - ƒRƒs[.rpgmvp" " Any tips what to do about it?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes