3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
So far I've only accumulated 10 depravity for Makina with no sex scenes other than the message scene if that counts as one and now I've run into the bandit on monster steroids... Is there any way to defeat him without him raping you? Or is it just scripted that way?

Is it even possible to complete the game without any sex or 0 depravity for that matter?
on a first run of the game, I seriously doubt it: as a Game Plus, certainly

Reactions: swiftwing

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
So far I've only accumulated 10 depravity for Makina with no sex scenes other than the message scene if that counts as one and now I've run into the bandit on monster steroids... Is there any way to defeat him without him raping you? Or is it just scripted that way?

Is it even possible to complete the game without any sex or 0 depravity for that matter?
Yes, u can beat the game with 0 dep. but takes alot of grinding.

Reactions: swiftwing

darkstrike666

Jan 4, 2020
Hi just a few questions.
Is it required to patch this to be uncensored?
During battles does the characters clothes get damaged/torn? Any other H-Games/H-RPG games similar to this? I know Lilitales, Seed of Evil and Slave's Sword are like this.

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
Hi just a few questions.
Is it required to patch this to be uncensored?
During battles does the characters clothes get damaged/torn? Any other H-Games/H-RPG games similar to this? I know Lilitales, Seed of Evil and Slave's Sword are like this.
Nah

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
can anyone tell me which version of the rpg maker do i need or what tools do i need to be able to edit this game?

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Anyone who knows how I can edit Makina's stats parameters? Like, ATK etc. Tried with Saveeditonline, but didn't work...

EDIT: Got it to work. Just used the RPGM save edit found on F95. Pardon for the Q.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a patch Version 1.07, get it from homepage.
after patching its still show 1.06c in the main-menu.

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
any walkthrough for dis game?
and how to get irina revenge scene? already try to find allos but i can't find him anywhere

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
any walkthrough for dis game?
and how to get irina revenge scene? already try to find allos but i can't find him anywhere
The game is pretty straightforward IMO. Just make sure to re-visit each location with important NPCs to check for events. For Irina, just visit her after a major event and you'll get all her events.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes