3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
how to defeat final boss? he too much powerful and invincible... any help??
You not win just keep attack and not die until one point story will trigger
So… buy as much healing Item…
Oh and there you can buy level at first or second floor

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Whats the diference betwen this and ver.1.12 ?
Well, if you want to play the Japanese version, from DLsite, then by all means, get a v1.12 from there...

But in more seriousness: is the v1.06c the most recent version? Because checking around after seeing BamBlackStar's above post, I saw the mention of v1.07 on Kagura's patch page. True, they were talking about the Steam version, supposedly. But still...

At any rate, this just came to mind: are there actually differences between for example a (patched) Steam and a Mangagamer/Jastusa version? As in, perhaps the Steam version needs to be slightly more censored/altered, because of...*cough* reasons?
Curios now.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
BamBlackStar Zippix
This post should answer your questions.
Well damn, I guess I should've just checked in the thread beefore yapping. I guess that's that (in the case of this game at least), then.
But to further thicken the plot: in general, does a MG version (which should be, I guess, uncensored by default) equal a Steam + Kagura patch, or the patched Steam version will be/could still be...SFWisher, or rather, SJWisher? :)

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Thankx, i would have never though page 26 had my answer, i was somewhat lazy on checking 27 pages for an anwer, furthermore there are times when the lastest few pages are comments about rubish stuff/topics and checking the first few ones is pointless since its mostly outdated stuff, wich is why i didnt bother checking

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Zippix
  • Steam version = SFW v1.06
  • MangaGamer etc. = NSFW v1.06
  • Steam version + v1.07 Patch = NSFW v1.06
The v1.07 Patch is simply a Restoration Patch (sex scenes etc.) for the steam version. It can be applied to the other versions, 'cause, there won't really be any effect, unless they're pre v1.06 versions. A v1.08 patch though, would be a different matter.

Well, if you want to get picky, yes, using the patch "updates" the game to v1.07... but, again, the point is rather moot, unless you're using an old version or got the steam version and to play the "whole" game.

BamBlackStar
*cough* forum search *cough* this thread *cough* 1.07 *cough*

Reactions: crisbr

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I meant it more along the lines of the patched Steam NSFW version being a little, erm, let's say little less risque (slightly censored/altered) than a -by default- Mangagamer NSFW version of the same game.
But that would mean some extra -and probably seemingly meaningless- work, so they most probably are the same, I guess.

Icarusu

Apr 4, 2018
are there more games like this? anyone knows? rpg maker,female protagonist, this level of corruption where the female feels attracted by all the sex,etc.

Reactions: crisbr

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
are there more games like this? anyone knows? rpg maker,female protagonist, this level of corruption where the female feels attracted by all the sex,etc.
Go to the top of the page and click on "Latest Updates" and on the side bar there is a way to filter what kind of games you're looking for. You'll find more than a couple of those kind of games and more. Tip:Try also Wolf RPG those are also similar to RPG maker.

swiftwing

May 23, 2017
So far I've only accumulated 10 depravity for Makina with no sex scenes other than the message scene if that counts as one and now I've run into the bandit on monster steroids... Is there any way to defeat him without him raping you? Or is it just scripted that way?

Is it even possible to complete the game without any sex or 0 depravity for that matter?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes