3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Jun 11, 2018
I'd love to see a mod or addon for this game that changed the combat to be her portrait or custom battler with outfits.

It's the only thing about this game that is kind of a let down, def one of the best rpgm nsfw games.
This would have been great. I wish they did this and added more scenes to the game; especially another scene or two with the goblin.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Is Another Story, the artist for this game, or can someone tell me who the actual artist is for this AWESOMELY drawn game is? I can't get over how it looks, the characters and every looks great, and I NEED to know who the artist is. They along with Another Story deserve all the money they are making.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Anybody got info on the 1.07 ?
From what I could gather, there was some christian organization that reported a lot of anime games on steam for adult content. Even though steam is allowing adult content now, Kagura Games decided to change the Steam version into a SFW version (or atleast more SFWish?). The patch on Kagura Games restores the adult parts.

From what I can gather though, that's just it. So, you shouldn't miss any new content, if you don't get 1.07 + the new patch. Well, unless, you want both a SFW and a NSFW version, that is. ;P

If there's actually new content in the v1.07, feel free to correct me, though.

Reactions: azertyijkl123

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there anyway to stop Momo from selling herself to the creepy guy?

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hey everybody!
Is this the last version (1.12 by now as it said on dlsite ) ? Or is it a previous one without contents adding ?
Does Steam update the last version of its game ?
Thanks for the reply :)

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Hey everybody!
Is this the last version (1.12 by now as it said on dlsite ) ? Or is it a previous one without contents adding ?
Does Steam update the last version of its game ?
Thanks for the reply :)
The v1.12 is the jap version and the update was... march 2018? We've got the v1.06c here and I'm pretty sure that Kagura Games didn't go out of their way, to translate a old version. Sooo, yeah, the v1.06c we've got is the v1.12 content wise.

As for steam, they've got the v1.07 from Kagura Games, but...
Anybody got info on the 1.07 ?
From what I could gather, there was some christian organization that reported a lot of anime games on steam for adult content. Even though steam is allowing adult content now, Kagura Games decided to change the Steam version into a SFW version (or atleast more SFWish?). The patch on Kagura Games restores the adult parts.

From what I can gather though, that's just it. So, you shouldn't miss any new content, if you don't get 1.07 + the new patch. Well, unless, you want both a SFW and a NSFW version, that is. ;P

If there's actually new content in the v1.07, feel free to correct me, though.
Since I've neither been corrected on the v1.07, nor did someone get it, patch it, upload it and share it yet... It would be pre-patched with the 18+ patch from Kagura Games by the uploader anyway (most likely atleast), so there's not much of a point in doing so. ^^

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for this information.
BTW, I read there is a new Fallen Makina-like game which is in process?
Can you confirm it as I saw it on the Another Story website?
Cheers

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for this information.
BTW, I read there is a new Fallen Makina-like game which is in process?
Can you confirm it as I saw it on the Another Story website?
Cheers
After taking a look at the blog etc., there does seem to be a game in the works. But, other than what you probably found on the blog yourself (demo till e3, map of the main town, etc.), I can't find anything else.

Their twitter and dlsite, doesn't have anything either. So, all I can confirm is that, yes, there seems to be a game in the works, similar to Fallen, but with (maybe) more exploration (if my google-fu didn't fail me, that is).

Hasn't been much on it since, though. The next info on it, is supposedly about the system/gameplay. No telling when that will be released, though.

Reactions: Hurrican016
Jun 25, 2018
Hello. Last night I tried my hand at making a Makina character in Honey Select. Here is the card. What do you guys think of it? I haven't given her any clothes yet.
Honestly, that is a hot version. Good job, especially with the stomach looking both muscular but not overly for her being a warrior.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hello. Last night I tried my hand at making a Makina character in Honey Select. Here is the card. What do you guys think of it? I haven't given her any clothes yet.
Great ! Nice job ! I would add a little bit more flesh for the chest making it bigger, what about her back ?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes