3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

master022

May 9, 2018
ok i need help with something and that is where can i find the underground city and to who do i have to talk about it or where to find a key??? please help a homie out

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
ok i need help with something and that is where can i find the underground city and to who do i have to talk about it or where to find a key??? please help a homie out
talk to passed out drunk guy next to low cost INN/Warehouse. Need to give him 900 gold.

talk to a man inside the low cost INN. In the middle bunks.

Then talk to the bald guy who's attacking a log in the training area. Be sure to tell him you "DON'T KNOW" as your last option.

Save before some of those convos because some of them matter on the choices.

Reactions: master022

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
On the event 'Celia and the Tentacles' I can't find where Celia ran off too.

I visited the monster researcher's house and heard that conversation but then Celia ran off. The hint only says after that "Go where Celia is"

Any help with this? Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found her in the undergrounds underground area. The one you go through when searching for a secret way into cell dungeon.

master022

May 9, 2018
talk to passed out drunk guy next to low cost INN/Warehouse. Need to give him 900 gold.

Then talk to the bald guy who's attacking a log in the training area. Be sure to tell him you "DON'T KNOW" as your last option.

Ok ty man if i need help with something eles i want talk to you

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I completed the game and I want to ask some questions

1. Is the final event of this game infinite?

2. I finished the game with 40 depravity, how to get more?

3. How to get all the scenes?

Sorry for these questions I do not know how to speak English and a step by step would be good for me

Aug 1, 2018
I completed the game and I want to ask some questions

1. Is the final event of this game infinite?

2. I finished the game with 40 depravity, how to get more?

3. How to get all the scenes?

Sorry for these questions I do not know how to speak English and a step by step would be good for me
1.You can still play after the final event.
2.Try talking to random people. They also have small scenes.
3.After finishing the game. Go to the gallery and flip the switch that appears after the final event.
Hint. Do the good ending first. The bad end can be unlocked in the gallery.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
1.You can still play after the final event.
2.Try talking to random people. They also have small scenes.
3.After finishing the game. Go to the gallery and flip the switch that appears after the final event.
Hint. Do the good ending first. The bad end can be unlocked in the gallery.
Thanks

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 71169
Overview:
Rumors of mystery, treasure, and adventure
have been spreading across the land about the Ruins of Gardona. It has brought many travelers and adventurers to the city, including the Blazing Haired Makina, a renowned swordswoman known throughout the kingdom. However, there’s something amiss about this place…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.06c MangaGamer Version
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - - - - - -

View attachment 71170 View attachment 71171 View attachment 71172 View attachment 71173 View attachment 71174 View attachment 71175
the game end route or not?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I have trouble activating the goblin scene, going to their house has nothing after I go to the farmer and he does not say anything about goblin and just talks about the tentacles sorry the English

Niffis

Jul 23, 2018
Seems to be version 1.07 out now according to the developer's uncensored patch site. What has changed? I do not know but if this could be updated with 1.07 then that would be nice...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
help me i am in the last part from the forest but i cant found the "White Belled Jasmine" 292821

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes