3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
what is difference between original version and this version of kagura game?
Kagura games translates it for a western audience, so they tend to remove or change some sex scenes, usually the ones that involve younger individuals. Like Acerola's President Yukino game, you can prostitute yourself to any male in the original, which includes the young boys who are obviously like 10, and one of the scenes involves Yukino getting molested by the younger kid she's baby sitting, then having sex with him, then becoming his sex slave. In newer versions, his dialogue is just a bratty teen, and Yukino says something along the lines of "I need a MAN" when you try to prostitute to a "too young for westerners" NPC. That's the most I know of.

Reactions: crisbr

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone know where the research house is? I need information on how to kill the boss in the B19 ruins, but I do not know where to go ... any tips? Thank you.

May 8, 2018
Please, does anyone know where the research house is? I need information on how to kill the boss in the B19 ruins, but I do not know where to go ... any tips? Thank you.
I believe its the house of the dude with light green hair and glasses. It's on the left side of the town.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skavi

Jun 3, 2017
Could someone maybe post a walkthrough link or PDF? I can't seem to find it on ULMF. Thank you.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
Futa tag? I played through this game a while back but didn't run into any Futas. That's prob my 2nd favorite tag right behind pregnancy content. I'll download this version as the one I have is 1.04 and not the 1.06 that's offered. Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where I could find this Futa? Or am I just blind and haven't seen her yet?

Sinlyss

Aug 1, 2018
I love this game so, so much. It's been quite a while since I've been able to play it, so I'm looking forward to my second run.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes