3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have 1.07?

I don't know what's changed but if someone has it, could you share?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wheres the anal worms? i did go to B20 and found Celia, and the worm event with her, after that she disappears.
not sure where she is. i go back to the researcher and he ask me about the worms. i go to B20 and look around but found nothing, and i also kill random monsters.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
wheres the anal worms? i did go to B20 and found Celia, and the worm event with her, after that she disappears.
not sure where she is. i go back to the researcher and he ask me about the worms. i go to B20 and look around but found nothing, and i also kill random monsters.
there is nothink more proceed with story further for more content

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
but i can't continue. if i try to go to the thief hideout, it says i should not go in alone, but I can't find Celia anywhere. i can go inside if i have 70 depravity but i only have 65.
Momo don't want to have dinner with me, Irina is horny somehow but no new quest, the researcher want the worms.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
but i can't continue. if i try to go to the thief hideout, it says i should not go in alone, but I can't find Celia anywhere. i can go inside if i have 70 depravity but i only have 65.
Momo don't want to have dinner with me, Irina is horny somehow but no new quest, the researcher want the worms.
dont go to thief hideout go for next boss

Reactions: baka

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone have 1.07?

I don't know what's changed but if someone has it, could you share?
I was wondering. Is there any difference bw the 1.07 for Steam, and the 1.06c Mangagamer/JastUSA? Isn't 1.07 just a final bugfix for the Steam version?
Anyways, it would be good if we could see version changelogs on all platforms...

EDIT: I guess it is not even bugfixes after all. They just needed to make the game more buttered down at the time (or, in their words: "Due to some recent events, this version makes the game more safe for work. ") because of the 'eeeeek, mature thingies?!' content uproar for Steam, back then. But with the patch on kaguragames' website, I think it pretty much makes it the same as a v1.06c.
Though do correct me if I'm wrong.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Is Another Story planning to release any other game?
yes, he is currently working on his next game, from what I understand it will be larger than Fallen, with more locations to visit. You can check out his blog and get an idea urself:

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
yes, he is currently working on his next game, from what I understand it will be larger than Fallen, with more locations to visit. You can check out his blog and get an idea urself:
thxxxxxxx man i love this game!!!!

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Kagura games translates it for a western audience, so they tend to remove or change some sex scenes, usually the ones that involve younger individuals. Like Acerola's President Yukino game, you can prostitute yourself to any male in the original, which includes the young boys who are obviously like 10, and one of the scenes involves Yukino getting molested by the younger kid she's baby sitting, then having sex with him, then becoming his sex slave. In newer versions, his dialogue is just a bratty teen, and Yukino says something along the lines of "I need a MAN" when you try to prostitute to a "too young for westerners" NPC. That's the most I know of.
is there a way to restore those scenes even if it is only in japanese?

Reactions: Crackle

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
is there a way to restore those scenes even if it is only in japanese?
Basically downloading and playing the Japanese version of the game. The old links were for that, and those are still up on places like Hongfire and ulmf's forums.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Is there any information about the new version? I can't access the forum for internet restriction?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes