3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone I found a bug. I'm currently at 115 depravity and I went to the goblins house. I'm trying to do goblin event 3. When I entered his house he wants to marry me then Makina knocks him away and leaves. When I try to enter the house I click yes but she doesn't enter. I try again and it says she doesn't want to talk to him. To make it worse if I leave the goblin house area I can't enter again. Anyone know if there is a bug fix for this?

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Hey everyone I found a bug. I'm currently at 115 depravity and I went to the goblins house. I'm trying to do goblin event 3. When I entered his house he wants to marry me then Makina knocks him away and leaves. When I try to enter the house I click yes but she doesn't enter. I try again and it says she doesn't want to talk to him. To make it worse if I leave the goblin house area I can't enter again. Anyone know if there is a bug fix for this?
I am not sure if it's a bug or not but did you try sleeping at an Inn? I assume you did and went on to do other things but typically sleeping at an Inn or anywhere that gives you the 'next day' music tends to open paths up. If you tried directly after that event then yeah, she will not do it even if you meet the requirements. Try talking to the Farmer again as well. Even when he tells you it's okay and he'll figure something out, you can still go back to see the Goblin when you're finished with the Farmer's role in it all.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I am not sure if it's a bug or not but did you try sleeping at an Inn? I assume you did and went on to do other things but typically sleeping at an Inn or anywhere that gives you the 'next day' music tends to open paths up. If you tried directly after that event then yeah, she will not do it even if you meet the requirements. Try talking to the Farmer again as well. Even when he tells you it's okay and he'll figure something out, you can still go back to see the Goblin when you're finished with the Farmer's role in it all.
I've gone to the inn multiple times cause I couldn't do this scene cause of low depravity. So I just when deeper into the dungeon. The farmer has been telling me that its okay and he'll figure something out for a while now. I'll try sleeping at the inn and going straight to the gobin...

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I've gone to the inn multiple times cause I couldn't do this scene cause of low depravity. So I just when deeper into the dungeon. The farmer has been telling me that its okay and he'll figure something out for a while now. I'll try sleeping at the inn and going straight to the gobin...
In that case it might be a bug. As far as I know, after each Goblin visit you sleep at the Inn and talk to the Farmer. Then there's a point when you cannot go further with him till you've completed the Arena and the Guild Raid on the rich guy's mansion. ( His name escapes me at the moment.. ) After those events then the Goblin story continues; if it's not continuing after doing all that - sorry to say it's a bug.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
In that case it might be a bug. As far as I know, after each Goblin visit you sleep at the Inn and talk to the Farmer. Then there's a point when you cannot go further with him till you've completed the Arena and the Guild Raid on the rich guy's mansion. ( His name escapes me at the moment.. ) After those events then the Goblin story continues; if it's not continuing after doing all that - sorry to say it's a bug.
It may still be a bug but I went the inn then went back and it worked. I should have tried that before posting here lol. Thanks Barbie.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone have version 1.07?

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Good game. Liked the girl. Had one gripe, though. The start of the game, where she beats up the bandits and then pisses off the guys she saved by forcing them to relieve their money, wherein they say they'll be teaching her a lesson, all led me to believe she was going to face humiliation at their hands. Didn't turn out to be so. But again, I enjoyed playing it; just could've offered that little extra in terms of humiliation.
You meet one of them again in front of the arena in the underground city and when you're corruption is high enough you may interract with him, for some of that you wished for :p

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Yes, but she offers herself to him. I wouldn't call that humiliation. Take, for example, the Allos revenge side story on the guild head Irina (or whatever her name was). He gets her teamed upon by people that have a grudge against her. That should've been done to the MC. That's what I'd expected would happen down the line when she pissed them off in the initial stages and they talked about getting back at her.
Sorry, I must have glanced trough your message a bit too quickly.
Idd, what you say is true. There's no humiliation in it.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
what should I do after giving the manager a flower? dalton's story ? Help me please

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Is there a hint here to unlock the h-scenes in the gallery room? When I click the characters in there it does nothing

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes