3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
@Sznifer:

Yes, it's the latest version i found, but i didn't find any changelog or anything.
The game developper lack of communication sometimes...

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
@Galentein
What i reamber the patch will not work with dlsite version only with a steam version will work . maybe they change that but this is what i rember because they recomdet steam version for taht

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
@Mr.Storm Who was Allos ? that was a guy who was with guild lider or who ??
@grimmzy We can say yes becuase newst version are only do somebug fixes but with this version is also ok.

jr654987

Jan 9, 2018
This game is awesome. I have almost found everything except i can't seem to find the Massage guy for his events and I can't find the drug dealer. Anyone know where they are?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
This game is awesome. I have almost found everything except i can't seem to find the Massage guy for his events and I can't find the drug dealer. Anyone know where they are?
Look underground twon; Massage guy is on the left in one house ( or you didnt find him on labirynt then you must find him there) drug should be also in this town

Reactions: jr654987

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys,

We'll be releasing a new game tomorrow, Treasure Hunter Claire. If you really loved Fallen, please support Claire's launch. It'll help the game trend on Steam, and we'll be able to continue bringing more great games to this community.

Thank you guys so much! Please look forward to the game!
hey buddy, could you give us please an update on another_story? I've seen on his blog that he is working on a new game and he had some polls, now if I only could understand japanese ^^

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, Another Story is working on a new fantasy game. It'll probably be pretty similar to Fallen. I helped him design the main character a bit. XD

He also already made some concept art for a 3rd or 4th game.

Also, this week was the 1-Year Anniversary of Fallen's Japanese release, so he drew this picture to commemorate it!

Anyway, Treasure Hunter Claire is out now! If you guys liked Fallen, I think you'll really like Claire as well. Please support us so we can keep going!
What's your opinion on people uploading the game here anyway? It's not been done yet, and you seemed to take Makina really well, and i were just wondering, would you been against people uploading Claire here?

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
That's a good question. I feel like all I can really do is to let people know that we did put a lot of work into our games. We all have families. And this is kind of our livelihood. So we can't really survive if everyone pirates our games. In the end, all I can do is to leave it to you guys. I hope you'll support us.
Well, on the bright side i'm sure you have gotten new supporters from this site (and maybe others?)
It's kind of a double edged sword i guess.

You do amazing work, i would supported you myself if i had the funds.

Reactions: chiakisan

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
That's a good question. I feel like all I can really do is to let people know that we did put a lot of work into our games. We all have families. And this is kind of our livelihood. So we can't really survive if everyone pirates our games. In the end, all I can do is to leave it to you guys. I hope you'll support us.
maybe you should find an agreement with the mods so that your games can't be shared for a period of time after release.

By the way, could you give us some infos on how well Fallen: Makina did sell? last I've seen on steamspy it was well over 15'000 and that's only for steam (I also bought my copy from steam). I always enjoy hearing people like you doing well.

Reactions: chiakisan

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im glad I like this game to ask about lol. best game so far ive played it for three days now. great work btw and hope to see Fallen 2 in the future, cheers :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
would you been against people uploading Claire here?
I hate to be "that guy" ... well, not really but still ..... are you aware what kind of site this is?

You are asking if they have a problem with it on a piracy site.

We don't need permission.

maybe you should find an agreement with the mods so that your games can't be shared for a period of time after release.

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Yeah, I know everyone here isn't a pirate, or only pirates sometimes, but not all the time. Or maybe because the game is in Japanese, it's difficult to justify purchasing something that isn't in their language. So I hope I can change that dynamic over time by bringing over English translations. In the meantime, I'll continue posting here.

And thanks! I hope you'll support us for our next game!

That's an interesting suggestion. Do you know who is the best person I could contact for that? I know the game will eventually be shared, but in the future, I hope the game can have a little more time to breathe upon its release.

In regards to Fallen's sales, it sold over 20,000 copies. So it was moderately successful. It basically allowed us to acquire the resources to obtain the license for Treasure Hunter Claire and to translate and localize it. All the money from that game went right back into the company.

Fallen is basically complete. But there's a mod being worked on that is adding new scenes to the game.

You can follow it here:

I'll let you guys know when Fallen 2 is being worked on.

Thank you so much! And I know, not everyone here is a pirate. I'm really grateful to those here that bought the game!

You can add +1 to the copies sold.
Amazing game, easily my favorite of the genre.
I admit getting it through this site first but after playing it, I wanted to buy it in order to support the makers.
So to put it shortly: Thank you for making it.

Can't wait to see Fallen 2 in the future ^^

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes