3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I hate to be "that guy" ... well, not really but still ..... are you aware what kind of site this is?

You are asking if they have a problem with it on a piracy site.

We don't need permission.

there are devs that have this kind of agreement and I think it would be fair as we all profit from having financially stable game devs.
But yeah expecting that from a guy that spends his life on this forum is too much lol.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
there are devs that have this kind of agreement and I think it would be fair as we all profit from having financially stable game devs.
But yeah expecting that from a guy that spends his life on this forum is too much lol.
No, there are devs that have an agreement with their patrons to allow a week or two before uploading NOT the mods.

The mods don't do that. They have been accused of doing that before for money so they stay out of it.

These games aren't just uploaded to patron though so that kind of agreement wouldn't work.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
No, there are devs that have an agreement with their patrons to allow a week or two before uploading NOT the mods.

The mods don't do that. They have been accused of doing that before for money so they stay out of it.

These games aren't just uploaded to patron though so that kind of agreement wouldn't work.
dude how old are you? A game developer could always take legal measures against a platform that pirates his games, so the mods are clearly sitting at the shorter end of the lever.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I bought on Steam, and really love it (actually i like it so much that i bough Treasure Hunter Claire and LiliPalace as well), Kagura games is now my favourite eroge publisher on Steam <3

I can't wait for President Yukino to be released, especially because i love school themed games

And for Fallen, how can i unlock the second scene with Celia and Dalton ? The Hint says that i should just go to the blacksmith but nothing happens

Reactions: chiakisan

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Do you think that you have enough depravity and what is your progress ?
Current Depravity is 20, last thing i did was the 2 Goblin scenes in B14 after talk to the farmer twice

EDIT : I Did a bit of progress and Allos was fired by Irina after b15 so i was probably trying to anticipating the events rsrs

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
dude how old are you? A game developer could always take legal measures against a platform that pirates his games, so the mods are clearly sitting at the shorter end of the lever.
It's a piracy site, piracy is the point of it, get your head out your arse.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys/girls, does anyone know where to find the underground city without paying 900 gold to that drunk laying outside the warehouse?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I expect something happen between Momo and Makina oh well, still a good game even if you dont do nothing with Momo.

W65

May 31, 2018
I bought on Steam, and really love it (actually i like it so much that i bough Treasure Hunter Claire and LiliPalace as well), Kagura games is now my favourite eroge publisher on Steam <3

I can't wait for President Yukino to be released, especially because i love school themed games
Don't forget that they're just translators. Other games from the Japanese devs of those games are available if you don't mind the language gap. Then again, if it's the English you want, then that's where the value is for you in what Kagura's doing.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a mega link for this? I know it must get annoying with the amount of people that ask but for me at least, the other links are so slow.. Mega works best for some of us. Please and thank you! <3

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes