3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Keynx

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone give me a save from Right after the Dalton Arc? I mean 100% save is cool and all but I want to play it myself and my save corrupted after dalton arc.

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
For this kind of application, cheat engine don't seems to work on the speedhack. Does anyone know how we can do that? or which apps allow us to speedhack this kind of games. Thank you.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Great example of how to make a good RPGM game. No boring chores disguised as quests, no aimlessly walking around back and forth and no random battle.

Great art and great scenes, definitely worth to play even if you hate RPGM.

Is there a way to cheat

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Played this game halfway through already, and I must say I am loving every second of it. The game is simple and straightforward and the artwork is gorgeous. And as a plus, the devs gave you a whole set of hints to unlock every single CG scene in case you are stuck in a bind. That is a huge step up from having to blunder blindly into 1 confrontation after another. Another thumbs up for the level up buying, sure it is cheating in a way but it does away with the awful grind. Plus you still need to pay for each level bought.
The main issue I have with this game is it's poor coding. The loading sequences takes ages for such a simple game, moreover the gameplay is laggy as well. Hopefully the devs can get around this in their next game.
Other than that, I give this game a 9/10 for gameplay and art.

Feb 2, 2018
I have been asking people the same thing for so long,its the best game ever if u find one do share :)
"The Ability to Manipulate Demons" was amazing.

It's not based on the corruption fetish like Fallen, but it has some very nice situations and the artwork is also quite high quality. The story is decent enough for a h-game, and the gameplay has various mechanics that make it unique and different from other rpgm games.

Reactions: Kun97 and energyman

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
I a
"The Ability to Manipulate Demons" was amazing.

It's not based on the corruption fetish like Fallen, but it has some very nice situations and the artwork is also quite high quality. The story is decent enough for a h-game, and the gameplay has various mechanics that make it unique and different from other rpgm games.
I agree the artwork is the best I've seen

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
I don't understand, the Steam version is 1.07, but on Dlsite you can download a 1.12 version of this game and the patch on Kagura game site doesn't work on it...
WTF is that?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes