Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
in fact I just realized makina never got orgy except the orc scene with celein
this has a potential to have part two!
but… that will never happen T_T

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This community wouldn't like this patch anyway, it actually censors more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Source:
What kind of "recent events" make them to put this bullshit SFW patch anyway? Do you know what is changes or replaced contents of the games in this patch?

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
thevoid089
I don't know the details myself. Some said the event was some religious organization reporting many "anime" games on Steam a while ago. Couldn't confirm this though.

Patch 1.07 only hides more H-scenes in the steam version. Applying the uncensor patch on Kagura's homepage or here still unlocks everything in the full game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thevoid089
I don't know the details myself. Some said the event was some religious organization reporting many "anime" games on Steam a while ago. Couldn't confirm this though.

Patch 1.07 only hides more H-scenes in the steam version. Applying the uncensor patch on Kagura's homepage or here still unlocks everything in the full game.
So in short, you don't need to use this patch at all because it was unnecessary and only for steam version.

Last edited:

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Another Story said once the new game should be announced this year, was in the begining of the year or the end?

FantasyM

Apr 15, 2020
I think I'm a little late on this one, but since i took a liking to this game I decided to try some stuff with it..
I edited some of Makina's portraits to show a bit more skin, it's nothing game changing, really, its super simple, but I liked. I did it to learn a bit about RPGMV and other stuff.

Since this game is encrypted and I don't want to share a huge amount of files and/or unencrypted files, I made a xdelta patcher based on the current game version 1.06c Uncensored.
If any mod thinks this is unsafe, please feel free to PM me or remove the link from this post.
Here is the , only one detection from a unknown software called CMC.

Download:

Portraits changed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this is two years late, WildCookie! But I just started playing Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins and am loving it! Was wondering if I could get some your alternate portraits that you done and shared. The link is dead. Celia is my favorite by the way!

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169
Jun 11, 2018
I know this is two years late, WildCookie! But I just started playing Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins and am loving it! Was wondering if I could get some your alternate portraits that you done and shared. The link is dead. Celia is my favorite by the way!
I played this game awhile ago and I've never heard of any alternate portriats. WildCookie please send post link so I can see them.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes