3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Super bored with this whole pandemic going on. Remembered Makina used to be a thing, but the creator hasn't made any games since? Decided to dig deeper and found two things: 1. A modder for Makina through the steam page ( ) 2. A Makina sequel ( )

Are either of these projects still going because it looks like there haven't been any updates for months? I really need some holiday cheer for the next couple of months :)

View attachment 877644
The dev didn't talk anything about the new game, the last update was from the last year, and I hope that he's still working on it and delivery the game in this year yet

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The dev didn't talk anything about the new game, the last update was from the last year, and I hope that he's still working on it and delivery the game in this year yet
That's the one that has a heroine that looks like Yang from RWBY, right?

Kuchai

Jun 12, 2020
Been doing most of the events and so far no futa scenes despite the tags saying so? Is it just in one specific encounter or is the tag misleading.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Been doing most of the events and so far no futa scenes despite the tags saying so? Is it just in one specific encounter or is the tag misleading.
Hm, for what I can remember, there is no futa scene in the game

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
my eyes and mind hurt when i see makina contents sice there are no response from creator o_O
I know them feels. I'm actually following "Another Story" on Twitter. The last mention of anything regarding the so called "next work" was 2 years ago.

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
Like Cormac already stated above.
I am also pretty damn sure that
there is no futa/shemale content in this game, so the tags are wrong.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Things are kind of grim. The last time anyone has heard from Another Story was back in July. They appeared to reply to comments on a regular basis with simple answers, but after July there has been nothing but silence. It would be a real shame if the project is dead considering how much work was already put into it.

Reactions: Grimlock18

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Super bored with this whole pandemic going on. Remembered Makina used to be a thing, but the creator hasn't made any games since? Decided to dig deeper and found two things: 1. A modder for Makina through the steam page ( ) 2. A Makina sequel ( )

Are either of these projects still going because it looks like there haven't been any updates for months? I really need some holiday cheer for the next couple of months :)

View attachment 877644
Update (but not the update most of us are looking for): The modding project is still active with plans to implement additional content and make the game look better. The problem is the modder doesn't like to upload unfinished work, so we can only see progress through his youtube videos.
Still probing for answers regarding Another Story.

butek

Dec 8, 2016
Damn really hope the sequel is still a thing, saw some characters sketches for the sequel back then and they were pretty hot.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes