3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
There are just some side missions that have no actual win conditions. What you stated is one of those since all it leads to is one of the endings.
I started playing expecting all missions to have optional 'lose' sequences. I think the dev lost a good oportunity for some events, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, or by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thanks for answering, guess I'll have to save scum more often.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there any way to defeat the bandit boss once he gets powered up by the evil thing? The image shows what I have been trying, is there some item I need different?

and the final boss is just s stand off for me, I can't beat him, and he can't beat me. it has come to just spamming hits and heals. with no win or lose?

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to defeat the bandit boss once he gets powered up by the evil thing? The image shows what I have been trying, is there some item I need different?

and the final boss is just s stand off for me, I can't beat him, and he can't beat me. it has come to just spamming hits and heals. with no win or lose?
try seeling your item for new one, for example a new better sword cost 13 000, you have 10000, sell the sword and and you have now 15000, buy it and keep the proft, i usually do it with the least costing one first.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
try seeling your item for new one, for example a new better sword cost 13 000, you have 10000, sell the sword and and you have now 15000, buy it and keep the proft, i usually do it with the least costing one first.
I finally found in here some where that bandit boss can not be beaten once he powers up, trying is just asking for the bad end there.

The final boss I just had to power down enough that he could beat me, I did not use the level up person in dungeon one, but I guess I did way to much grinding.

The bandit boss kicking my ass is why I went to grinding up my level so much.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright yay, I defeated Dalton, was on floor 21 I think, then there was an issue with the game, I had to restart my computer and now I have no saves when I had 6 before the restart.
It would be great to continue where I left off since I can't see myself starting over again and wasting another 15 hours traveling around.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes