3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I have done this game yesterday,great game.

The H scenes lack variation like dick in and out to create movement (it was only basic : female pose> insert> cum ,with sometime some face variation) so scenes were a bit boring ,but the art was great.

I hope that the sequel mentioned in this thread will be done.

Reactions: Kantoraketti

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a bit of exploring, talking to people in the "city", and exploring. Overall it was ok, but there was a lot of walking around in between floors, the only good part is the maps are small and you aren't getting sent to east-over-on-the-edge-ia for a quest then go back to where you started just to advance.

unknown456

Oct 11, 2018
cant find it and cant remember it, i think its not implemanted
can i see the picture before it ?
Here is the link where I found it, you can see them in pages 9 and 10, I think the same, maybe is not implemanted.

Thank you for your help!

unknown456

Oct 11, 2018
i think this scene is from a random guy in the dungeon INN don't remember the floor
I know there is a random guy on floor 7-9, I believe? but it has a different scene, and also on floor 28 there is another INN but it does not have any event, other than that I do not know if I'm missing something else :c

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Here is the link where I found it, you can see them in pages 9 and 10, I think the same, maybe is not implemanted.

Thank you for your help!
random guys during first floor is when makina gets poisoned can titty event
when i first played the game it was 1.04c i think, so i used save data to play 1.06, and i saw that celia in celia and the blacksmith 4 now have a anal bead, which wasn't in prevoius version
the photo that you showed, makina is resting on a wall making me thinking if the developer change the underground dealer cc.
and in the guild domitry i think there were 2 solider to interact, one normal and one hentai.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes