3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The amount of images in the pictures folder is the same as in the last version. So I don't think there's any new content on that front. Though I did find the old man from the ruins, and the guy who cures the poison, in the underground with new scenes using the same art. But they might've been there in the previous version too and I just didn't notice them. Doesn't seem to be anything other than that.
The guys from the dungeon show up around the city at the end of the game if I remember correctly. Also I don't think this game is going to get regularly updated with new content.

Oh and for the heads up for people that might have missed it but at the end of the game there are scence with random NPC-s that are not in the recollection room. Like the guy who got NTR-d by an advneturer or the playboy at the enterance of the pub.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The guys from the dungeon show up around the city at the end of the game if I remember correctly. Also I don't think this game is going to get regularly updated with new content.

Oh and for the heads up for people that might have missed it but at the end of the game there are scence with random NPC-s that are not in the recollection room. Like the guy who got NTR-d by an advneturer or the playboy at the enterance of the pub.
So they were there in the previous version too? I must've I missed them.
I guess they only show up after the last boss. Though I could've sworn I checked. All the other NPCs with hearts started popping up way earlier. Right after Dalton. Probably tied to my depravity, which I raised as high as I could the moment I got the chance. :p

Yeah, I doubt it's gonna get updated with more content too. I was just hoping there might've been a little more added. Since I think they did add some more scenes after they originally finished the game. I believe it is the NPC ones. A few more would've been nice. Oh well.

Maybe I misunderstood and this was just a translation update, not a game update.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Maybe I misunderstood and this was just a translation update, not a game update.
I checked the steam page to see if there was a changelog, but the closest I could find was an annoucement saying they would work on fixing reported typos and bugs, etc. So yeah, it's probably just some tidying up, no actual new content.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I checked the steam page to see if there was a changelog, but the closest I could find was an annoucement saying they would work on fixing reported typos and bugs, etc. So yeah, it's probably just some tidying up, no actual new content.
Yeah, figured as much. Bummer. Thanks for the info.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I know that the saves for the game are stored in the www/save folder, but if I use the index. html to play in the browser, those saves (www/save folder) don't show. Anyone know where are the saves stored for the browser version?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Definetly still a good update though. Some people were getting stuck on loading when they entered buildings. After some more looking around, seems this update fixed that.
I had that bug when the game was first posted, but it was fixed when it got reuploaded.
Bug fixes are always welcome. Especially if it's game breaking bugs like that. Still, more content would've been nice.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You'll know when you play a RPGM game. It's the gameplay between the scenes.
I've played plenty of RPGM games. I'm still confused about what you mean by ''Nintendo 2D gameplay''. Are you referring to standard RPG combat, that most every JRPG has? Then yes, it has that. You can just pay a lady on the first floor of the dungeon to raise your levels, if you don't feel like grinding.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I've played plenty of RPGM games. I'm still confused about what you mean by ''Nintendo 2D gameplay''. Are you referring to standard RPG combat, that most every JRPG has? Then yes, it has that. You can just pay a lady on the first floor of the dungeon to raise your levels, if you don't feel like grinding.
With many RPGM games it's like you're playing a Nintendo game, where you need to move around, pick up things, make conversations, etcetera. I'm asking since I don't like that. That's why I prefer Ren'Py games. But I've seen some RPGM games that are similar to Ren'Py games, since they don't have those Nintendo gameplay implemented into the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
With many RPGM games it's like you're playing a Nintendo game, where you need to move around, pick up things, make conversations, etcetera. I'm asking since I don't like that. That's why I prefer Ren'Py games. But I've seen some RPGM games that are similar to Ren'Py games, since they don't have those Nintendo gameplay implemented into the game.
Ah. I get it now. Yeah, no, this isn't one of those Ren'Py-like RPGs. It's a standard RPG. Like you said, you need to move around, pick up things, make conversations, also fight enemies and all that jazz. Think Final Fantasy. It's like that.

Reactions: Led

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
:test3:Why won't the game let me kill Momo? Everything about her is frustrating :test3:

.. A part of me is sort of sad the brothel stuff involved her, too.. brothels tend to be fun, you know. Having to go through that weak and pitiful Momo is not fun. :test2:

(Ignore me, I'm salty.)

puttblug

Jun 21, 2017
I know that the saves for the game are stored in the www/save folder, but if I use the index. html to play in the browser, those saves (www/save folder) don't show. Anyone know where are the saves stored for the browser version?
The saving is broken for the browser version. It's saved in localStorage instead of an actual file. I pulled the data from localStorage and tried manually creating a save file but it didn't show up in the exe version.

Reactions: nicknicola

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Where is the Allos guy after he gets fired?
Will I meet him later (story progression)
I just ended the Dalton thing and I don't wanna miss it.

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
I only did a cursory search so I may have passed it over, but does anyone know the artist who worked on this?

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes