Seeking Female protagonist hentai games?

ApolloJusticeX

Mar 29, 2018
I'm looking for games with Female protagonists, I know it's quite broad and general but I'd like to know some recommendations, preferably in English with maybe some game overs/bad ends where the female protagonist ends up as a sex slave for her enemy or maybe ends up in a harem or worshipping her enemy, I do prefer it when she ends up liking it in the end and isn't always flat-out rape, but if it starts out as rape then that's fine too.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'm looking for games with Female protagonists, I know it's quite broad and general but I'd like to know some recommendations, preferably in English with maybe some game overs/bad ends where the female protagonist ends up as a sex slave for her enemy or maybe ends up in a harem or worshipping her enemy, I do prefer it when she ends up liking it in the end and isn't always flat-out rape, but if it starts out as rape then that's fine too.
You could consider the following:

Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison -(Based on the choices you make and the routes you pursue, there are instances where the FMC ends up as a sex slave for the enemy).
The Curse of Pleasure
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~