Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Virus Detected in all downloads, can someone who has managed to dl and can confirm there's no virus re-upload please?
Well it works fine for me, and I have bitdefender which cost over 150 dollars a year, didn't detect anything when i ran it, oh wait ........ oh no, there's an earthquake?? No wait it's a volcano erupting!! oh shit I gotta go, no my bad it was no virus after all, but you know what, real life is scarier than a computer virus we still alive! Grab a wollop of covid19 in a jar and send it a cum slush puppy right in the face.

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
I've tried to get "ending" 3, the only thing that ended with trying to get that ending was my playtime with this game holy shit what is this garbage, I have followed the walkthrough plus another comment in this thread. I have tried to get it for 2 hours and it just didn't pan out I guess I'm just unlucky lol but maybe not?! I don't fuckin know man it doesn't tell you if you got it or not maybe it does, I don't know man, I must have missed the line of text I've have been mass skipping well sorry man but if you expect me to meticulously pay attention when you need to spam a button to hopefully get lucky you are a retard. (I'm speaking to the dev here if that is not understood)

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I've tried to get "ending" 3, the only thing that ended with trying to get that ending was my playtime with this game holy shit what is this garbage, I have followed the walkthrough plus another comment in this thread. I have tried to get it for 2 hours and it just didn't pan out I guess I'm just unlucky lol but maybe not?! I don't fuckin know man it doesn't tell you if you got it or not maybe it does, I don't know man, I must have missed the line of text I've have been mass skipping well sorry man but if you expect me to meticulously pay attention when you need to spam a button to hopefully get lucky you are a retard. (I'm speaking to the dev here if that is not understood)
what are you saying? did you unlock daydream? if so how?

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
what are you saying? did you unlock daydream? if so how?
Daydream from what I read at page 2 of this thread is the think button at daytime, and I'm not going to lie that confused me too so I did some research and found that comment, now maybe he is wrong, but I have not found a "daydream" option in the game. If you are going for the ending i wish you the best of luck :salute emoji:.

Last edited:

chosenmuffin

Apr 8, 2018
Daydream from what I read at page 2 of this thread is the think button at daytime, and I'm not going to lie that confused me too so I did some research and found that comment, now maybe he is wrong, but I have not found a "daydream" option in the game. If you are going for the ending i wish you the best of luck :salute emoji:.
i got it by being at the end of the game where "endings" are unlocked the hitting think like 6 times

sikici4999

Jun 10, 2019
to get the students included , to get the ending 3

first finish the game (make her slave.).

second after finishing press the think button like 30 times or more.

after that this mf will remember a scene where students affected by the device too so he trys it again...

you might be able to activate the studenst route right after the gym dance scene (first time she wears small pink and dances at the gym front of the students.).

but most importantly dont loose time with this game.

Reactions: Hans Schmidt

ravensm

Sep 4, 2017
Well it works fine for me, and I have bitdefender which cost over 150 dollars a year, didn't detect anything when i ran it, oh wait ........ oh no, there's an earthquake?? No wait it's a volcano erupting!! oh shit I gotta go, no my bad it was no virus after all, but you know what, real life is scarier than a computer virus we still alive! Grab a wollop of covid19 in a jar and send it a cum slush puppy right in the face.
Kinda rude, since this actually does happen. and since there actually is a second "Game" ? here, thats also suspicious, on top of that, f-secure detected a Trojan dropper, which if you dont know what it is, is simply a bunch of files behind an exe file that get extracted to your pc, the exe file can be a game, program, or what ever and is designed to distract you long enough to extract said files and run them, all with out you knowing. so...yea, please kindly f off and allow these reports to be directed to the needed individuals, like maybe...a moderator? or the OP?

Reactions: Hans Schmidt
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes