Others Completed Female teacher with pantyhose: masturbation game in class [Final] [KuroMIE]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ345369_img_main.png

Overview:
It's a short and simple game with nice pixel art, fully controlled with mouse or touchscreen. The goal is to bring the female teacher to orgasm without her being discovered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: KuroMIE -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

RJ345369_img_smp1.png RJ345369_img_smp2.png RJ345369_img_smp3.png RJ345369_img_smp4.png

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Tip: keep mouse button pressed even when stopping, this way excitement gauge decreases much slower.

Linux users can run this game under Wine, I've used version 6.17 and everything worked perfectly.
Game engine seems to be Cocos2D, so making native version should not be too hard. If you make one or know exactly how to do it please let me know.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can someone explain how a woman is supposed to be brought excitement without looking at the student as she brings him to climax with her feet?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone explain how a woman is supposed to be brought excitement without looking at the student as she brings him to climax with her feet?
I mean some people might be into that. But yeah in that one its more for the guy then it is for her .

Edit. Finished the game, super short and easy. You unlock the secret one by being seen in all three levels.. So just go through the first time and lt yourself get seen.has to be seen btw, doesnt look like being heard counts. it wasnt really that fun but it was okay game.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
These is a really easy game. Using circular patterns is much easier than going back and forth. Once I figured out the rhythm on the first and third one, it was over in less than a minute. Not bad, and it made me kind of nostalgic for the old flash games of similar styles and game play from when I was younger.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I could not pass day 1 no matter how many times i tried, unfortunately deletion is the only option

Reactions: chincheta
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes