Others Completed Female teacher with pantyhose: masturbation game in class [Final] [KuroMIE]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Cute little pixel game to? Day 1 and 2 were kinda hot. Day 3 was just dumb. Secret mode was pretty meh as well.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
its really sad seeing this much people is just dumb/noob enough to not even complete this game. Bruh moment
I see it over and over again every time I read this forum.
I comfort myself with the fact that we are on the Internet, and for every user who actively posts in the thread, there are a few dozen who read silently. These people, who are capable of reading and thinking, I consider my audience.

It doesn't work for me even tho i extracted it.
i cant start up the game i have msvcr and it says that it cant start the game help?
If you want to get a good answer, ask a good question. Describe what exactly you did, what you expected, what actually happened, add a screenshot.
If you don't want a good answer, then why ask at all?

I also had msvcr110.dll missing, and msvcr120.dll. Installed old versions of c++ stuff from microsoft which some searches implied was the issue and didnt' fix it. Found them in my system folder, copied them to game folder, no longer had that error but game still wouldn't open and just gave a general program won't open error message.
Yes, in Windows all executables start search for dynamic libraries with the directory they reside in.
But copying around DLLs is generally not a good idea, especially for fundamental things like C or C++ runtime. These libraries are not supposed to be used like that. Just installing redistributable package should be enough, if it isn't - it means you installed wrong package.
I suspect that you installed 64-bit versions of redistributable and though that you was done with it - but the Game.exe is 32-bit executable and it can only load 32-bit libraries. Every Windows installation is effectively multi-arch (64/32).
In short: make sure to also install 32-bit version of msvcr.

Reactions: Simsam15 and Juliop

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Completing the game was easy enough, but I haven't been able to get into the secret mode at all. Sucks. Hope someone posts a save later.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Completing the game was easy enough, but I haven't been able to get into the secret mode at all. Sucks. Hope someone posts a save later.
If you can beat the game you can unlock the secret mode. Just purposely lose to the eye (red) bar on each level.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Ugh why did i even download this. Its te worst fking game i have ever seen. THe ball thing wont even get grabbed or move. Like Wtf also whats up with that limiter bar thing on pink column.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ugh why did i even download this. Its te worst fking game i have ever seen. THe ball thing wont even get grabbed or move. Like Wtf also whats up with that limiter bar thing on pink column.
Are you holding it?
Also the limiter i think is there to impose a rythm instead of just going as fast as possible, since it makes you start slow and gradually get faster.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone explain how a woman is supposed to be brought excitement without looking at the student as she brings him to climax with her feet?
Can someone explain why her hair is shit? I'd be more inclined to play vs a bald version of her than this.
Of course the best option would be if she had animated long hair, like longer than shoulder length.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can someone explain why her hair is shit? I'd be more inclined to play vs a bald version of her than this.
Of course the best option would be if she had animated long hair, like longer than shoulder length.
Your sense of taste is in your feet? You have little concept of what a real woman actually looks like and therefore feel that a pixelated picture of a woman should totally be capable of having long, animated hair because don't all women have pixelated faces and long animated hair?
Of course I wouldn't be picking on you if your statement had anything to do with answering my REAL question and/or wasn't solely based on YOUR personal opinion of what beauty should be.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Your sense of taste is in your feet? You have little concept of what a real woman actually looks like and therefore feel that a pixelated picture of a woman should totally be capable of having long, animated hair because don't all women have pixelated faces and long animated hair?
Of course I wouldn't be picking on you if your statement had anything to do with answering my REAL question and/or wasn't solely based on YOUR personal opinion of what beauty should be.
Sadly, my sense of taste is not in my feet. My ability to smell is.
To quote the Great Ed from "Ed, Edd and Eddy": "How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?"
My concept of what a real woman looks like is far greater than my concept of what a real woman really is, because real women are far more complex (and annoying at worst) than pixel animations.
No, she wouldn't normally be supposed to be brought excitement by avoiding the gaze of students as she were foot-fucking one, because normally she wouldn't be perverted.. to answer the question.
Finally, long/longer, flowing hair makes for a more enticing person to corrupt, shows greater understanding of animation and allows for the occasional pull on the hair as an added challenge, as opposed to just looking at a tomboy with glasses.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for a legitimate answer to my question.
As to your concept of enticing and attractiveness... To each his own (I do agree that longer hair is more attractive than short hair and/or half shaved heads). In response I will give you the age old suggestion instead of just complaining do a better job yourself and share it on F95zone.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes