Others Completed Female teacher with pantyhose: masturbation game in class [Final] [KuroMIE]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
What are you supposed to do? Nothing I do seems to affect anything.
Edit: You have to click on "Day 1"

Last edited:

akun5000

Jan 14, 2019
What are you supposed to do? Nothing I do seems to affect anything.
It's a bit finicky, but it can be learned. On stage one, if you see the large dot in the area beneath the teacher, click on that and move it slowly in a circular motion. In the upper right, you should see a pair of red mark move up with a pink line attached to them.

If the marks move upward, but there's no line, you're going too fast. When the pink line shows up, you're making progress. If the marks are below the highest point of the solid line, you're going too slow.

There's two gauges on the left though. The yellow line indicates that you're being heard, and I believe that triggers the eye. If the eye is triggered, an actual eye icon will move across the screen. At that point, let go of the button in the play area until it passes, otherwise, it's almost certainly a game over.

You have to balance slowing down to let the yellow gauge drop enough to safely proceed, but if you hold down the mouse button, your excitement doesn't drain as fast, making the levels a bit quicker.

The next two levels have different mechanics, but the fundamental is the same.

Simsam15

Nov 5, 2017
I also had msvcr110.dll missing, and msvcr120.dll. Installed old versions of c++ stuff from microsoft which some searches implied was the issue and didnt' fix it. Found them in my system folder, copied them to game folder, no longer had that error but game still wouldn't open and just gave a general program won't open error message.

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
I could not pass day 1 no matter how many times i tried, unfortunately deletion is the only option
Same I don't know if I'm doing something inherently wrong, even timing the third speed with making sure the yellow bar is near zero still results in the yellow bar filling up to fast

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
It's a bit finicky, but it can be learned. On stage one, if you see the large dot in the area beneath the teacher, click on that and move it slowly in a circular motion. In the upper right, you should see a pair of red mark move up with a pink line attached to them.

If the marks move upward, but there's no line, you're going too fast. When the pink line shows up, you're making progress. If the marks are below the highest point of the solid line, you're going too slow.

There's two gauges on the left though. The yellow line indicates that you're being heard, and I believe that triggers the eye. If the eye is triggered, an actual eye icon will move across the screen. At that point, let go of the button in the play area until it passes, otherwise, it's almost certainly a game over.

You have to balance slowing down to let the yellow gauge drop enough to safely proceed, but if you hold down the mouse button, your excitement doesn't drain as fast, making the levels a bit quicker.

The next two levels have different mechanics, but the fundamental is the same.
Lol, I didn't realize holding it kept the pink bar up. That's why I couldn't get it.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
imma wait for a save, since it makes me cringe playing day 3
The generic lackluster model makes me cringe more.
I can imagine why she would resort to masturbating in school.
They probably threatened to evict her from her apartment otherwise.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes