• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Femboy Cafe Shop [v0.5] [Hrenit]

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
0.15 has been released on Patreon from the screenshot provided it looks like a footjob could be part of the update.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Windows:

Mac:

Android:

'New update addiing Chiko's services.

There are 2 more services needed to be added to Chiko. The 3rd service may take more time since I want to learn a little more about renpy and make it a little more special.

Hope you like the update. I will be really happy to read your comments.' - Changelog

clickmnot

Jun 3, 2020
Windows: Mega

Mac: Mega

Android: Mega

'New update addiing Chiko's services.

There are 2 more services needed to be added to Chiko. The 3rd service may take more time since I want to learn a little more about renpy and make it a little more special.

Hope you like the update. I will be really happy to read your comments.' - Changelog

Thank you!

Hrenit

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2022
Any chance there will be scenes where a trap enters the MC? love some Josou seme
Um. I had to search what Josou seme means. A new tag for me I guess. So, in this particular game a femboy taking the lead. It will not happen. In my scenes I do on fanbox, definitely. As for a femboy that is not shy and takes initiative I think Misha is like that. I wanted 3 characters to have 3 very different personalities.

The game goes really slowly because there aren't many people that liked it and when I work on it it seems like I waste time on other better projects I work and finish. So the end result will be the bare minimum of what I originally wanted to do. It will finish though, so.. yeah.

ortomer

Oct 6, 2020
Glad it is not totally abandoned. Take rests if you need though.

-By one of the ghosts who secretly likes the project.