• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ327699_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a love story of two boys who have known each other since childhood and have lived together in a poor farming village, plagued by food shortages, but have vowed to love each other.
However, one day, due to a financial crisis in the village, Queen Mercedes of the Kingdom of Morkus, the taxpayer, sanctioned the imprisonment of everyone living in the village in a forced labor facility called "Satan's Prison".
Rascal, the main protagonist, who barely managed to escape thanks to Jessica's substitute defense, then fled to the home of an elder in the distant village of Macaron.
The next morning, the boy offered to train with the elder, "Elder Macaronia, let me make everyone in the village ...... stronger so that I can rescue my girlfriend Jessica...!,
"Fo fo fo, your eyes are full of stubbornness. ...... Lord, have you no second thoughts?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-31
Release Date: 2021-05-21
Develope: Yanmarumaa
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English MTL
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1..JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG RJ327699_img_smp1.jpg RJ327699_img_smp2.jpg RJ327699_img_smp3.jpg RJ327699_img_smp4.jpg RJ327699_img_smp5.jpg RJ327699_img_smp6.jpg RJ327699_img_smp7.jpg RJ327699_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Stuck after defeating the elder and his granddaughters, when the cutscene is over the character is unable to move.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it's rpgm... rpgm in rpgm..

in case you ask, just check both tag AND title... rpgm twice!

whoever not like rpgm seriously have troubles to comment here XD

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Could use a trap tag. Also the translation is somewhere between mtl and bad-ish translation (weighing towards mtl). It is acceptable for the game it is, at least from what I saw so far. However, you will have to sometimes struggle to undestand.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
... great.. you guys dont rush when reading text cause apparently the dev made it impossible to re-read the text..

I am stuck in the Castle as Jessica and cause i rushed too fast i didnt get a good read on the password so i cant open the doors...

EDIT: I am just gonna save here and wait till someone tells the password here....
EDIT2: That's a SOFT-LOCK so seriously dont rush on text messages at that part.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
... great.. you guys dont rush when reading text cause apparently the dev made it impossible to re-read the text..

I am stuck in the Castle as Jessica and cause i rushed too fast i didnt get a good read on the password so i cant open the doors...

EDIT: I am just gonna save here and wait till someone tells the password here....
EDIT2: That's a SOFT-LOCK so seriously dont rush on text messages at that part.
Well I guess you have to be paranoid like me and save every 5 minutes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
BTW, is there any other trap rpg? Kinda feel like this is the only one with trap MC?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes