RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TruMons

Jun 25, 2017
... great.. you guys dont rush when reading text cause apparently the dev made it impossible to re-read the text..

I am stuck in the Castle as Jessica and cause i rushed too fast i didnt get a good read on the password so i cant open the doors...

EDIT: I am just gonna save here and wait till someone tells the password here....
EDIT2: That's a SOFT-LOCK so seriously dont rush on text messages at that part.
Played the untranslated one some time ago. The Password is 1919801. Hint to the password is said by one of the people lying down on the top right of the same area but you need to know jap numbers and the original text to understand it.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, I've been playing this game for a while, left it at the "Indian Villa" or something like that for now and I wanted to give my opinion.

Translation is MTL and what to do can get pretty confusing at times, hope somebody can translate this one for real at a later time.

Gameplay is standard fare for RPGMaker games and on the easy side, so far, if the monsters beat you, you just come back to a previous time before battle (Sometimes it is an earlier screen, sometimes it's 2 secs before battle begins again). There are some "Lost battle rape" scenarios, but they don't happen all the time, so I found myself losing on purpose to see if I miss some h scenes.

Now, the art! It is pretty hot, some body proportions are a bit off, but I can't complain, as there aren't as many games with this kind of content around.

If you like traps, crossdressing and femboys, you're in for a treat...if you can stomach the hilariously bad translation, that's it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes