RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

vyrew

Apr 22, 2019
I'm stuck at indian, after defeating the ninja and getting the airship, whatam I supposed to do?

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i looked on the og buying site and there's an english version so im really questioning was this the og english or did someone take a non english version and translate it cause this is some shit translation...i would be happy for mtl over this.

Reactions: colorlessblue

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Where do you go after the old man tells you to head off to some cave in the north to go to a village i don't know where to go i can't find the cave i talked to some ninja and he gave me a blimp and i don't where i need to go please help

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Its MTL. The game outright lies about it being in English without MTL. -_-
Whomever did the translation is a jerk. And whatever they did with the translation also causes the game to drop frames for no reason whatsoever even during dialogue interaction.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
the gallery is a bit glitch but played the game to the end just need the gallery fix, it mtl but i got the "story"

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of FEMBOY HOLY ORDER RASCAL by SU

Control
  • One press to move and interact
  • One press hold to speed up text
  • Two finger press to open/close menu and cancel
  • Two finger press during dialog hides the dialog

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Urghh Yet more cute femboy getting assfucked by futa's the entire game by the looks of it. I just want some more equal futa/male shiz. There's gotta be some middle ground between "The dick's only for decoration." And "The pussy's too good for you."

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes