RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
thank you, i was having a lot of problem finding something to extract that text out of the screenshots i took to no avail.
Ah, I see the issue you were having now. This time someone was able to provide an alternative solution, but you can actually solve it yourself when it happens again on another game. The problem arises when you extract a file that's meant to be in Japanese/Chinese or other special characters and it ends up as a bunch of nonsense characters.

When you download the file, use WinRAR to open it so you can see the contents before extracting. Then on the top bar go to Options -> Name Encoding. From the dropdown menu select the language the game is supposed to be in (Japanese, in this case). You can then extract the file and it should have the correct characters for the filenames within. You can check in the 'Data' folder to make sure.

This is something I do as a force of habit so it slipped my mind. It also isn't required on every game, but if you do run into a similar problem again, this should help you correct it.

Reactions: Atreus123

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Guys, if you are asking about the old guy's mansion at the beginning of the game (the elder that looks like a nice guy but then wants to rape you), then you have to defeat the twins after noticing the door won't open. It doesn't even matter if you beat one of them and the other beats you, you'll respawn and the first one will be already beat.

I also got stuck at that part! Remind me not to play any more MTL games, I get lost so easily.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys, if you are asking about the old guy's mansion at the beginning of the game (the elder that looks like a nice guy but then wants to rape you), then you have to defeat the twins after noticing the door won't open. It doesn't even matter if you beat one of them and the other beats you, you'll respawn and the first one will be already beat.

I also got stuck at that part! Remind me not to play any more MTL games, I get lost so easily.
Oh my, that sure took a dark turn quick.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalurker

Atreus123

Apr 1, 2019
Ah, I see the issue you were having now. This time someone was able to provide an alternative solution, but you can actually solve it yourself when it happens again on another game. The problem arises when you extract a file that's meant to be in Japanese/Chinese or other special characters and it ends up as a bunch of nonsense characters.

When you download the file, use WinRAR to open it so you can see the contents before extracting. Then on the top bar go to Options -> Name Encoding. From the dropdown menu select the language the game is supposed to be in (Japanese, in this case). You can then extract the file and it should have the correct characters for the filenames within. You can check in the 'Data' folder to make sure.

This is something I do as a force of habit so it slipped my mind. It also isn't required on every game, but if you do run into a similar problem again, this should help you correct it.
Thank you, that is a nice tip and a habit to have. I'll be better off remembering this later on.

Reactions: Gabaw

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
if anyone wants to just see the gallery, i have a save for it.
here.
it should work, just put it on your save folder
Edit: if it doesn't work, try to make a new save on slot 20 first before putting the save. forgot to mention that, thx Gabaw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The save alone doesn't work. You also need the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave files

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
But seriously, WHAT to do in the strong Indian Villaige?

Talked to Mage Chain and he suggests to visit him tomorrow at 12.
Found a room in a castle/inn and had a scene with the Amatsu, but what now? I talked with anything I found. Nothing.

Virtuous

Aug 26, 2020
old man stands infront of the first dungeon, how do i get past him to get into the forrest?

Last edited:

HenloCorgo

Jul 10, 2021
hey the game is frozen after the dinner sequence after u defeat the old man and meet Amatsu. Any way to fix?

AN0N231531

Apr 29, 2021
But seriously, WHAT to do in the strong Indian Villaige?

Talked to Mage Chain and he suggests to visit him tomorrow at 12.
Found a room in a castle/inn and had a scene with the Amatsu, but what now? I talked with anything I found. Nothing.
I cannot believe it but there was some youtube video in vietnamese, essentially you have to leave the village and kill 3 sets of fairies in the previous zone

Reactions: happybrother
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes