Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
What are you finding difficult about the QTE?

What are the other mechanics you hate?

Others have also complained about the menu not pausing from near the start (so I don't believe this will change), check out SimReaper18's mod where you can make the time between waves go to infinite: https://f95zone.to/threads/femboysurvival-mod-demo-10-simreaper18.211550/ It's difficult to adjust to when your getting the hang of the game and don't know the menu, but you can get the hang of it to use it in mid combat to a degree.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
if it appears in the gallery, I would suggest you view that instead, because personally I don't want to add a feature that's very specific to that situation. Plus, the dev might change the likelihood of that scene in future updates, which would likely cause issues with my mod. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause

if that scene doesn't appear in the gallery though, then I'll probably find some way to add the feature to other scenes as well
true, I just like the whole sound effects tied in and such instead of a still, maybe if dev changed masturbation to the vr headset version when headset is applied that would be neat

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Best to wait and see what the Dev puts out for now or ask them on their discord about it since the VR hypno and it's traits are the latest additions to the game.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes