KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
it says gay, but does the femboy ever get fucked by a non-futa/monster?

futa is an ick of mine, unfortunately.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

i mean... theres scenes with betty of feet workship, and morgan locking you up and using a magic wand (THAT NEEDS

theres betty feet workship, lily feet workship, and morgan caging you up and using a magic wand on the cage.
is that not enough?

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I can't even beat the first wave without getting fucked over and over. I can't outrun the enemies, nor can I defeat them before they get to me, and when they do, I couldn't escape despite hitting the correct keys as fast as I can... what am I doing wrong here?

Reactions: dsfsdfeesfsefes

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I can't even beat the first wave without getting fucked over and over. I can't outrun the enemies, nor can I defeat them before they get to me, and when they do, I couldn't escape despite hitting the correct keys as fast as I can... what am I doing wrong here?
well, what I did is constantly pellet them with all the weapons I can use, and once they get close enough to attack, I dodge-roll out of the way, which usually evades them long enough for the dodge-roll to replenish, letting the cycle continue. Having the right skills leveled up also helps to make the escape minigame easier (idk which exactly tho)

But there's always my mod which has a few useful cheats, like instantly escaping a grapple, adding skill points, and making it so they can't even start to grapple you. Of course, it goes without saying that cheats tend to make games less fun to play. If you decide to download my cheat mod, I would suggest only enabling the cheats that help you get to the next waves, without enabling the cheats that make the game less fun to play.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
dodge-roll to replenish
Welp, that's the one. Once I've leart how to do that, I was able to clear all the waves (while getting fucked a lot in the process though...) and beat the bunny boss, after which I climb up the rope and return to surface when I assume that's all the contents in the demo?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yeeep the is currently only the first stage and first boss in the game. Dev hasn't said how many stages and bosses will be in the game all together.
But I personally hope for 3-5 stages as any less than that will make it hard for anyone experienced to start to rack up enough bad traits to struggle to fight as currently I just need a bit more boss practice and be more careful with Witch teleports to get through the first stage with minimal bad traits. (Currently Bunny Boss grabs me a bunch on a new run)

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
well, what I did is constantly pellet them with all the weapons I can use, and once they get close enough to attack, I dodge-roll out of the way, which usually evades them long enough for the dodge-roll to replenish, letting the cycle continue. Having the right skills leveled up also helps to make the escape minigame easier (idk which exactly tho)

But there's always my mod which has a few useful cheats, like instantly escaping a grapple, adding skill points, and making it so they can't even start to grapple you. Of course, it goes without saying that cheats tend to make games less fun to play. If you decide to download my cheat mod, I would suggest only enabling the cheats that help you get to the next waves, without enabling the cheats that make the game less fun to play.
possible to have a keybind activate the special vr headset masterbation trigger?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
possible to have a keybind activate the special vr headset masterbation trigger?
Do you mean that you want me to add a keybind to activate the VR Hypno scene, a keybind to trigger the condition that changed the VR Hypno scene to a different one, or a keybind to view the VR Hypno scene? Just wondering, because I don't want to add something that you won't actually want.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Do you mean that you want me to add a keybind to activate the VR Hypno scene, a keybind to trigger the condition that changed the VR Hypno scene to a different one, or a keybind to view the VR Hypno scene? Just wondering, because I don't want to add something that you won't actually want.
to trigger the vr headset special hypno scene where protag starts masterbating with headset on with the hypno images popping up, its quite a low occurrence for it to pop while playing.

MomoDaMouse

Sep 16, 2018
loving the game so far as well as the frequent updates! Super excited for more hypno and bdsm content, as this game is quickly becoming a fav of mine for hitting all my niches~<3

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
to trigger the vr headset special hypno scene where protag starts masterbating with headset on with the hypno images popping up, its quite a low occurrence for it to pop while playing.
if it appears in the gallery, I would suggest you view that instead, because personally I don't want to add a feature that's very specific to that situation. Plus, the dev might change the likelihood of that scene in future updates, which would likely cause issues with my mod. Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause

if that scene doesn't appear in the gallery though, then I'll probably find some way to add the feature to other scenes as well

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone tried to tell him, that when 80% of gameplay - is trying to win that shit of a QTE means that gameplay wise it is just a big pile of crap.
Art is super cute, ovaral idea is interesting, but there is no gameplay, there is trashpile of mechanics.
Seriously, next time he wanna go shit I hope he get to solve 20 rounds of QTE with damn menu page glued to his face. With a rope that magially appeared and tied his legs.
What a gegenerate idea - make nonpause menu on a "E" hotkey, while your attack ar on 1,2,3,4 keys. Fucking. Imbecile.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitexwhite
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes