PowWow

May 28, 2020
This game is weird... I fired it up and expected the first wave of mobs to shuffle towards me like in every other game of this style, only for an enemy to bolt in at mach 12 and immediately violate me before I could even react, leading to the entire first wave running a train on dat ass, literally.
If that's the idea then sure, I get it... But how come every enemy is twice as fast as me? Am I supposed to lose the first run? And if so then why is so hard to actually lose? I've made it to wave 6 with over half my health left just by getting perma-fucked. I have no money, no items, no skill levels in anything but Lewd... Yet the game keeps going as if it hasn't realized that I haven't even touched the keyboard for the last 2 waves... I'm so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveP. and fr45

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Really like the idea of this, but the one sticking point is how all the "scenes" are essentially concept art, not animation from what I've seen. The game kind of feels incomplete without some form of animation, even basic ones.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
PowWow That first Enemy is one that's meant to have you roll to dodge which if you time right can sometimes result in them jumping forward and landing face first in the dirt. For them to stay like that when you get to the speed cap of 15 they are zippy and will catch you at that speed cap even if you don't roll.

HP currently is very hard to get to 0 on without being very good at avoiding getting grabbed but it's impossible if you get the HP regen ring since the wave breaks are plentiful time wise to get half your HP recovered. There is also no HP end screen or anything like that, currently if you lose all HP you just end up in a grab loop.
As a result the game currently is more of loop the 1st stage attempting to not end up with too many bad traits getting too bad before you end up unable to escape grabs or constantly ending up presenting/masturbating.

I suggest until you get the hang of things make sure you turn down the difficulty and keep restarting your save as once you get the Witch appearing in waves you need to have good-ish damage and able to use spells decently.

anonymous558 Dev hasn't said about swapping the art you see currently for animated versions of it so don't bank on that ever coming incase it doesn't. Dev has said though that they do want to make the Pixel animations that occur in the background to be more visible as the art covers them up.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
So, this game has like 30 five star reviews with only a sentence or two, which seems a little sus.
Is this legit good or is there something shady going on?
it tends to be a lot of "has great potential"-esque ratings, but generally people seem to like the gameplay a bit. I mean, it's free to download, so might as well give it a try lol

Reactions: NeoNephilim

Aksjomat

Feb 16, 2020
Looks interesting but it's completely unplayable. There is no time to spend skill points or change inventory. Remove the timer between waves.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
please fix the struggle mechanic
spamming doesnt work because the key chances
and not spamming doesnt work ether because the bar will never fill
at this point someone touches you and its game over
Invest some lewd points on willpower.
Looks interesting but it's completely unplayable. There is no time to spend skill points or change inventory. Remove the timer between waves.
45s is long enough, i've taken shits faster than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kalvinis

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
The two new scenes added are

"Lily Cock Worship",
"Lily Foot Worship",

Here's a Fully Gallery unlock for anyone playing Demo 12

Navigate to \AppData\LocalLow\Niem2D\Femboy Survival

Copy and replace the code inside your global.json File.

Launch the game. <3

JSON:
{
    "globalSettingsData": {
        "masterVolume": 1.0,
        "sfxVolume": 1.0,
        "minigameVolume": 1.0,
        "voicesVolume": 1.0,
        "qualityLevel": 5,
        "fullScreen": true,
        "resolutionWidth": 1920,
        "resolutionHeight": 1080
    },
    "galleryData": {
        "unlockedScenes": [
            "Maeve Doggy",
            "Maeve Spit Roasting",
            "Maeve Missionary",
            "Penile Masturbation",
            "Maeve Blow",
            "Morgana Topping",
            "Morgana Blow",
            "Morgana Chastity Vibrator",
            "Morgana Footjob",
            "Vines",
            "Dildo Masturbation",
            "Presenting Ass Headset",
            "Betty Foot Licking",
            "Mimic Grab",
            "Betty Facesitting",
            "Betty Lap Fuck",
            "Betty Standing Fuck",
            "Betty-Morgana Servicing",
            "Slime Ass Spread",
            "Aqua Kissing",
            "Aqua Riding",
            "Aqua Stepping",
            "Presenting Ass",
            "Bunny Goon Pronebone",
            "Lily Facesitting",
            "Lily Standing",
            "Lily Doggy",
            "Lily Milking",
            "Lily Cock Worship",
            "Lily Foot Worship",
            "Three Goons Gangbang",
            "Bunny Goon Missionary",
            "Hypno Breakdown",
            "Headset Domination"
        ]
    }
}

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
I've Compiled a Custom Assembly-CSharp.dll That Adds an F3 Keybind to Add 700 Gold to your player each time you push it.

The code is attached below for you to see how it works. It was done using dnSpy.

To use it, Goto Femboy Survival Demo 12\Femboy Survival_Data\Managed
Then replace the old Assembly-CSharp.dll with the modified one.

If you have any other mod suggestions as far as abilities or stats go, lmk. i can add changes to it.
I was thinking maybe adding a skill point key bind as well.

Code:
// Token: 0x06000256 RID: 598 RVA: 0x000107C0 File Offset: 0x0000E9C0
public void LoadData(GameData data)
{
    Debug.Log("Loading Inventory.");
    this.initialized = data.inventoryData.initialized;
    this.playerGold = data.inventoryData.playerGold;
    this.items.Clear();
    for (int i = 0; i < data.inventoryData.items.Length; i++)
    {
        if (data.inventoryData.items[i] != "" && MasterDictionary.instance.itemDictionary.ContainsKey(data.inventoryData.items[i]))
        {
            Item item = MasterDictionary.instance.itemDictionary[data.inventoryData.items[i]];
            this.items.Add(item);
        }
        else if (data.inventoryData.items[i] != "")
        {
            Debug.LogWarning("Item [" + data.inventoryData.items[i] + "] not found during load.");
        }
    }
}

// Adding key bind to F3 to apply 700 Gold
void Update()
{
    if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F3))
    {
        ApplyGold(700);
    }
}

private void ApplyGold(int amount)
{
    this.playerGold += amount;
    Debug.Log("Applied " + amount + " Gold. Total Gold: " + this.playerGold);
}

Here's a Virus Total Scan -->

As always, whenever downloading 3rd Party modified Applications or DLL files, Please perform your own Virus scans and ensure your own computer safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: GUTS123654

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
Anyway to change the keybinds back to the old layout? Pressing the number keys while moving is a lot harder than the older system was.

LoveP.

May 16, 2024
That first Enemy is one that's meant to have you roll to dodge which if you time right can sometimes result in them jumping forward and landing face first in the dirt. For them to stay like that when you get to the speed cap of 15 they are zippy and will catch you at that speed cap even if you don't roll.
I don't roll when playing this game and I want to say it's possible, and by far, to dodge her by just moving wisely.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
did we have to start a new save after last update my first file cant contioune its run anymore but works fine on a perfectly new run

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I still really wish the chastity stuff was an option. I liked to see finally a trap/femboy game without chastity.
I'd highly recommend Tales of Androgyny if you haven't tried it already. Chastity exists but is easily avoidable. There's only one scene that gets you "involuntarily" locked up and it's easy to just not select that choice or get a key to escape it shortly after.
There's actually tons of games with lots of trap/femboy content and very little, if any chastity but I'm not gonna shit up the thread with a ton of suggestions.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'd highly recommend Tales of Androgyny if you haven't tried it already. Chastity exists but is easily avoidable. There's only one scene that gets you "involuntarily" locked up and it's easy to just not select that choice or get a key to escape it shortly after.
There's actually tons of games with lots of trap/femboy content and very little, if any chastity but I'm not gonna shit up the thread with a ton of suggestions.
Mainly that games combat isn't very engaging and fun.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes