EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone Header.png

Overview:
You're a small, feminine boy in a world full of devious horny characters. Can you survive every wave with your innocence (and masculinity) intact?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-10
Developer: 2DNiem - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
Well, this looks interesting...
Thx for share
Hope you like it! The game is on very early stages but there are already a few things in place to discover and enjoy.
I always encourage people to participate on the discord as well, so that we can talk about what the game needs to improve on and what's good. So if you're interested don't forget to send me your thoughts!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hope you like it! The game is on very early stages but there are already a few things in place to discover and enjoy.
I always encourage people to participate on the discord as well, so that we can talk about what the game needs to improve on and what's good. So if you're interested don't forget to send me your thoughts!
I think what really stands out here is not just the femboy protaganist but the inclusion of futa girls as well, it's a rarely seen combination and something that makes the game stand out. Now, I'm not biased but I think that the inclusion of more would be the next logical step.

At any rate, good luck and downloading now...

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I love the art, the content, the characters, and most of the gameplay. My biggest issue is the button mashing mechanic. Not a fan of carpal tunnel, or extra keyboard wear. Also, adding support for gamepad/controllers would be awesome. This type of game just works so much better when both movement and aiming can be done with 2 controller sticks.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes