2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
Game is great but I hope in later updates there will be some story added to all these hot characters
I will! The next two characters to be added are: 1. The boss for the first stage, and 2. A shopkeeper with whom you'll be able to have a relationship, including dialogues with branching options.
That'll probably come at some point during the next few weeks/months :)

Darkest Desire

Jr. Uploader
Nov 14, 2020
Amazing game, and it's just a demo. I'm shaking with excitement for more releases. Love the art aswell!
If there is one or two things that are annoying it's the random willpowerwank statcheck, either make it rarer, or remove(also, no need for the statcheck inbetween waves, imo) And the inventory is kinda small for all the items you get in the game, but that's cool, just have to manage the inventory between waves.

Reactions: 2DNiem

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Absolutely fantastic, but please add an option to remove the mashing struggle mechanic. Mashing is a plague in action H-games, and my RSI does not need to get worse.

Aside from that, I will be following this game very closely, as it currently checks a LOT of boxes I have been dying to see fulfilled.

Edit: Made it to Wave 15. The masturbation triggers are way too common if you're just playing normally. The game at present crosses into the "frustration overrides the arousal" territory due to the constant removal of player control with the only solution being button mashing, which also has mechanics preventing even that.

Definitely love the trait system you've got the skeleton set up for, but you need a larger gap in between those moments of on-screen sex to give those traits any weight and/or value to the player. Reminds me of ErisDysnomia and Ayura Crisis, but also with those same downsides of being a chore to deal with.

QTEs, skills, etc... to reduce the frustrating aspects and minimize the literal physical pain associated with the struggle mechanic will go a long way here.

Last edited:

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
Absolutely fantastic, but please add an option to remove the mashing struggle mechanic. Mashing is a plague in action H-games, and my RSI does not need to get worse.

Aside from that, I will be following this game very closely, as it currently checks a LOT of boxes I have been dying to see fulfilled.
Sure thing! I'm working on a new minigame for the corruption scenes(masturbation etc.), might as well build a better escape mechanism for the grab attacks too.

Foxymew

Nov 15, 2022
I don't think bindings should unequip your equipment. Having to not only break free, but then go into your inventory to be able to keep attacking is a real hassle. At least I'm not a fan.
addendum: That being said, it's pretty neat. I'll be keeping an eye on the development of it, probably.

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
the game is cool, but ropes are a nightmare, it's annoying to change them all the time, plus I hope that there will be a display of the clothes you wear, well, more items for the magician

Reactions: TheLegendaryClover

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
If I knew how to leave a review I would. This has been one of the most fun games I've played on here. My only frustration was that when your hp hits 0 the game didn't end and I got stuck in sort of a limbo state where I could cast spells but not attack so had to wait for them to fuck me, cast my 2 spells, then repeat until I won the round. I also wasn't expecting round 15 to just reset into round 1 afterwards but it is a first release so honestly not annoyed. Just would have prefered not going out and back into the game to reset my hp.

I absolutely loved the art style, the gameplay and I eagerly await the gallery because several of the animations were fantastic. My only minor minor minor gripe with the scenes is that the slimes ones were pretty tame for such a late game enemy. I look forward to any future characters you add because if they are as equally well animated I will love them

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Agree on the complaints that ropes de-equipping is tedious. Is the ability for our hero to do the seducing going to be implemented, or is he only going to be ridden violently?

Reactions: Chris2041

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Very cool game, love the art and the gameplay looks promising.

looking forward to new updates!
kudos to the dev ❤

gotta ask tho, is possible that the avatar will be dynamic. meaning it will change depending on the equipment the mc is wearing?

Reactions: Strat1 and 2DNiem
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes