Nov 7, 2017
I love the art, the content, the characters, and most of the gameplay. My biggest issue is the button mashing mechanic. Not a fan of carpal tunnel, or extra keyboard wear. Also, adding support for gamepad/controllers would be awesome. This type of game just works so much better when both movement and aiming can be done with 2 controller sticks.
Agreed - also, if you're going to make arm-binding replace your weapon, it either needs to be re-equipped when you unbind yourself or the opacity of the inventory screen needs to be much lower...

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Super fun game, although the dodge rolling could have a shorter cool down, or a skill upgrade system that lets you put points into that.
Also being able to rebind keys would be nice, using the arrows to escape is better then a and d if you're left handed if you get my drift

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
Oh, I've been following this for a bit on Patreon. Glad to see I it's here so I can more easily keep up.

LordSparrow

Jul 6, 2019
i see that there's a "fucked" and "got fucked" stat, does that mean that in the future we might be able to turn the tables on them ? cus i would be down for that

Reactions: Chris2041

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i see that there's a "fucked" and "got fucked" stat, does that mean that in the future we might be able to turn the tables on them ? cus i would be down for that
I also wondered that, 6 posts above. Be interesting to find out the answer..

2guy

Mar 26, 2020
I sure hope you have the idea of matching your portrait to the equipment you are wearing that is the version ill play the hell out of.

lel20

Mar 13, 2018
gameplay is SO FRUSTRATING

WHO TF though that unequiping your weapon and shoes and putting restraining line is a good idea? Also triggers with dildo?

it could be a good game, but gameplay loop is just insane

I CAN NOT CONTROL ANYTHING. Character does not move, and its mashing buttons after mashing buttons after mashing buttons :/

May 27, 2024
Great game, especially for still being at demo stage! Might not be in the developer's scope of how he wants to develop the game, but eventually down the line, animated images or sprites would be a nice addition.

Looking forward to future updates!

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes