Çanpai

Dec 30, 2019
This is really cool!! Im waiting for more accessories for the buttplug section. Also characters appearance changing based on clothes would be cool

Jul 28, 2017
This is incredible, I wish you and your project all the luck in the world.
but I have some questions do you intend to add boss fights and other types of enemies and of course classes like archer, thief and mage that would have their own skills.
I know the game is in its early stages and adding this would take time but here are some of the things that I think would be cool to have in the game
08d7485dfd587c1956e8895330b4ea2b.jpg

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Not a bad game at all, I was disappointed when there wasn't a boss. I was also a little disappointed the scenes weren't animated. I didn't get to see the game over, but I played it all through with 25/100 health at the end.

Ornj-geus

Dec 19, 2019
"femboy survival"
hmmmmm I don't know. I usually stay away from the gay tag...
"you can get domed by hot mommy waifu"
ok I'm interested
"hot dommy mommy futa waifu"
I think you awakened something...

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm curious if we'll see femboy type enemies or better yet, choose what type of enemies we'll encounter.

Jun 11, 2017
From the moment I saw the screenshots i knew i was in for peak. That's an impressive amount of art variety per enemy from the demo alone.

It really does show that you play a lot of these games and really get the appeal, because it ticks various boxes of interest both from game mechanic standpoint and lewd standpoint. Even down to the cute and crude lil messages that play when you get locked out in an animation that "for some reason" directed more to the player than the character.
The art is perfect for the sort of feeling the game conveys, though I do wish we could either move the image around when attacked to see the pixel art or have it off center. The additional pop ups from separate attacks and things going on are also just great.

As far as the combat goes, I like that it feels sort of similar in feeling to those vampire survivor-esc games, but focused on less quantity and more dealing with enemies separate attacks where one alone is fine to deal with but multiple types end up causing trouble. Really good design, and fun tracking on them that doesn't make it feel easy nor too impossible. And! On top of that all, being able to see plenty of attacks without instantly losing.

Some feedback I can give on it though, is that for some animations I feel like it'll be even more intense if some amount of screen shake was added either to the whole screen or in time with the impacts to the played image instead. That'd give it an extra layer of oomph if possible.
I would also love some characters that have dual animations that either play later on, after a certain trait is obtained or occur with a sorta upgraded version of the same enemy. Being at risk of getting double teamed, even if it's not all enemies, is top tier.
Item rarity colors would also be appreciated, though given that some have more drawbacks than others even while potentially being more rare, maybe it'd require more unconventional rarity types. Like high Risk/reward Slut Gear vs Basic Positive Gear vs High Quality Gear, Purely "Negative"[but hot or leaning towards lewd], Holy Gear[Benefits against corruption though not as many gains as HQ] like safe gear. But! Those are just spitballed ideas for a general example.

This is probably a more unreasonable suggestion given the amount of items that may be included, but seeing the gear you put on being reflected on just the character model (not the animation) would be pretty neat.

And aside from all that, good luck on continuing progress on the game! Really looking forward to it, if that wasn't obvious already

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Well this is an immediate download and watch for updates for me from the subject alone. Good luck!

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Am very intrigued. Trait system sorta reminds me of Ayura Crisis/Eris Dysnomia (Add dialogue/content differences at higher corruption/slut trait values I beg). My only complaint is that there doesn't feel like there's enough interaction in the sex scenes rn(Cuz it's just struggle escape).

I'm on laptop, thus moving the mouse to target and click enemies in a timely manner is very difficult. So I just let all the enemies basically run a train on me. :BootyTime: Spent a lot of time watching the same scenes, which was disappointing, but it is a demo.

Last edited:

maruchan

Jul 22, 2017
With the number of enemies that appear on each wave, I hope there will be some group shots in the future

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Hi 2DNiem, This is great it really like the Art and always on the look out for games with actual gameplay. looks like you already have some of the components for it in place.

I did have some trouble with "stun locks" where you would get into a state with multiple debuffs and be able to do nothing, i think you might just need a balancing pass but i guess it could wait till you have all the features in if that is a big time sink.

All in all very impressed and wish you the best of luck.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes