derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
How do you even get to the prison? Really annoying running back and forth looking for scenes because devs love sandbox. A lot of the content is quite good other than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Aug 22, 2020
How do you even get to the prison? Really annoying running back and forth looking for scenes because devs love sandbox. A lof of the content is quite good other than that.
You need to buy back the communicator from Judy for 3000. From that, you will have a certain choice to get there.

Reactions: derpdurp

slider

Jul 14, 2017
How do you even get to the prison? Really annoying running back and forth looking for scenes because devs love sandbox. A lot of the content is quite good other than that.
You are sent to prison if you walk to the street without a chastity cage (you get caught by the police).

To my knowledge, there are two situations where you can trigger the event:

- Paying for the dancer/prostitute's full service and NOT kissing her afterwards.
- Agreeing to help Judy promote her shop by doing a photo-shot and asking her not to lock you afterwards (this is a one time event).

These can only happen after Rayne makes your cage unlockable by other women.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018

It's a little complicated to get there, you'll need to be arrested for not using a penis cage and you'll need to have a low relationship with Rayne so she doesn't pick you up at the police station.

what I did was:

first lower the relationship with Rayne to about half the bar
then ask Rayne to take off the penis cage, when she is at home on the computer
then go to the club and ask the dancer for a service and pay for the second service too you will need 500 credits
and when she asks you for a kiss you run away, at that point you are arrested

• Wow
Reactions: derpdurp
Oct 9, 2020
I don't understand if there are other characters here or if something else needs to be done to see some sex scenes in the gym, but I managed to find it but I haven't done anything exciting yet, should I do something first?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I don't understand if there are other characters here or if something else needs to be done to see some sex scenes in the gym, but I managed to find it but I haven't done anything exciting yet, should I do something first?
Before you can do anything in the gym, you have to meet a certain character in the clinic. Go to Medcorp and pick the "cock milking" option after having had Rayne to make your cage unlockable.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Amazing update! I absolutely love games with dominant Futas and a very submissive male protagonist :love: like Femcity, Star Periphery and Futadom World. I really hope we continue to get great updates like this.

Reactions: FutaCockHog

RedMakyura

Apr 21, 2023
I may be completely dub, but i can't seem to get past the first alley. Are you supposed to act only submissively to Keira so she finds a way for you to get past the bot?
Seems strange since you can discover new location on the computer but can't go to them.

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
Right, who got the pixel download link banned?
Don't know - maybe someone who got a (false positive?) virus warning during download or virustotal. That at least happened to me here. The FemCity.exe throws up some trojan warning from MaxSecure, BKav, Trapmine.
("Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen" , "Trojan/Win32.Znyonm" and such). Probably heuristic issues, have not investigated further since I am on a Linux machine with the game.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes