hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Great game in so many ways, but some things don't make sense.

If the women hate penises; they literally say they hate penises :WaitWhat:, that means they're lesbians right? So why would a lesbian partake in sexual actions with the opposite sex; sex with the mc? Rayne for example seems to act that she's not sexually attracted to males. Open to corrections.

Sex scenes seem to lack proper build up before climax. We're going from one extreme, abrupt sex scene to the next without any foreplay.

dji241122412

Apr 1, 2024
Is there a way to unlock the scenes, what I did not got ? Even the code not unlocks them ? some safe file maybe or something ? I never found Jessie at the gym

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan23489

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Is there a way to unlock the scenes, what I did not got ? Even the code not unlocks them ? some safe file maybe or something ? I never found Jessie at the gym
To get Jessie to appear in the Gym, you first have to run into her at the clinic. Use the "Ask about work" option there.

The code is designed to unlock the gallery feature, not to unlock all the scenes. You could try something like https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2024-01-24-zlzk.136812/, but I haven't tried that so I don't know whether it works for this game.

Reactions: dji241122412
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes