4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone tell him that if he wants to fix the shoulder area, he can GOZ the model to Zbrush and use the smooth brush to fix it in two seconds. Very easy process. GOZ is supported by Poser & DAZ studio.

Reactions: pabo

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Splashed the cash for you guys, Enjoy!

Week 1, Protagonist, Update

Ok, let us be quick: Week 1: 68/75 pictures
It was close and I almost made it, but I'm a little bit behind the schedule. I hope I can catch up in week 2 with the rest of the Captured by Dark Elves renders so that I can work on the implementation on week 3. Again, fingers crossed. A lot of dirty work to do ;)

Now, last week I opened a poll on what you guys would like to play as the protagonist, but I made a mistake giving them different hair and clothes, so your focus was on that instead of body type and physique. I will be a bit more detailed this time:
The Protagonist!
First of all, both models can look fairly similar, can use most of the bondage equipment I collected over the past years, both can wear feminine clothing and get sissified as well as have marks from whipping, caning and so on.
Model 1
We start with the first model who looks a bit older and more mature. The skin isn't as reflective, although I can work on that.
On the plus side, the posture when posing does look better most of the times, especially the shoulders.
I made this model a bit more muscular to show the difference, but I can morph out the muscles.

(even though much smaller, but Model 1 also has some shoulder issues)
The male clothing on this one conforms better, since he's a normal 3D male model.
Model 2
Our 2nd model has arguably the better, more reflective skin. He's also younger, but still has some muscles and is durable. It is an improved version of the current Femdom City model.
Posing on this one can be a bit harder, because model 2 is originally a female model. That makes it also hard to fit male clothes to him. Still, it isn't much of a problem.

(gave it a bit different lighting because of the skin)

(here you see a bit of issue with the shoulder. You see it in some femdom city renders as well. Don't know if that is really an issue for you guys or not).

So, now with the direct comparison, you can really make a good decision on what you like more, so please compare the pictures and then please vote for your favourite. It will determine how the protagonist in future games and artwork will look :). And really choose by preference! Both take a similar amount of work and rendertime.

That's it already. I will go back to rendering now and see if I can catch up some time for the next dark elf episode.
Stay kinky :)
THANKS YOU!!!!!

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Someone tell him that if he wants to fix the shoulder area, he can GOZ the model to Zbrush and use the smooth brush to fix it in two seconds. Very easy process. GOZ is supported by Poser & DAZ studio.
Here's the answer btw: "I use that, but it doesn't work here. The shoulders are not wrong per default, but because the 2nd model is originally female, the shoulders morph different into the poses, especially poses that were intended for male models. "

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Here's the answer btw: "I use that, but it doesn't work here. The shoulders are not wrong per default, but because the 2nd model is originally female, the shoulders morph different into the poses, especially poses that were intended for male models. "
Tell him to do this:

1. Make blank poser scene
2. Load V4.2
3. Set maleBody morph to 1
4. Apply male pose
5. With V4 selected, Figure --> Export Figure To GOZ
6. In Zbrush fix the shoulder with smooth brush
7. Click ---> Tool --> GOZ
8. In Poser set a name for the new morph, I used ShoulderFix
9. The new ShoulderFix morph becomes a Full Body Morph, set it to 1

Here is the result:
(animated gif)
u6.gif

I'm a huge fan of his game so if he wants to get into advanced poser concepts I can give him solid advice.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Doesn't Poser have an in-built brush?
He should just go with the normal male model 1 anyway, because it looks way better. Doubt his community will vote for it though because they are more likely in for the sissy/wimp.

D

Deleted member 219172

any update in progress? The game is damn cool! ty

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
He's now focusing cbde episode 3. Current release date is set to early august. After that i imagine the focus will shift to femdom city once again.

badman666

Sep 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "Arthas12, пост: 2173354, член: 475472"]
Сега той фокусира епизод cbde 3. Текущата дата на излизане е ранна август. След това си представям, че фокусът ще се премине отново към град на ферма.
[/ Цитат]
What is cbde 3?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes