4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I'm positive I didn't touch the day, on my last attempt I just changed money to a 150. Was there something else I had to do before changing the values?
Changing the value should be enough. Which editor are you using?

Did a quick check with the standard windows editor which I assume you are using. If you are using it you CAN NOT use the simple save command, it auto converts the file to utf8 and the game stalls once you try to load. You have to use the save as command which allows to set the encoding to ansi, dont forget to change the extension too (or just get a better text editor).

BTW: also went with 100 for stats, money worked with 10000, set energy to 8000 (gets reset when you sleep) and willpower to 10000.

Reactions: Taimant

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
The main issue with Darktoz games is that he doesn't milk the scenes enough, just a gif-loop without any text usually. This is a lost opportunity in a femdom game.
thats literally not true... there are several scenes that are story progress only and are not just a gif loops... there would be the intro, the administration office, the meeting with mother mahem, jaager in her office etc.
This is his first sandbox game and i think he is doing fine so far (for a 0.1 version)....

Did you even play the game? If you want another novel game pick one, but darktoz made it clear that this is supposed to be a sandbox game...

Reactions: pabo

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I'm positive I didn't touch the day, on my last attempt I just changed money to a 150. Was there something else I had to do before changing the values?
Here is one of mine, just tested it, it works for me...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
Quick tutorial on the savegameediting...
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1840046

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fullscreen/Windowed
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1843872

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked, thank you and you were right I needed a better editor.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Reactions: Taimant

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Better explanation than mine, am allways to lazy to make it user friendly. Would add "[11] UNKNOWN do not change" in the list though, otherwise people will just go line by line ignoring the numbers and not notice that they have to skip one. Also willpower does not get reset when you go to sleep, sorry for the misunderstanding.
updadated it... i made new list cause of the perk thingies and of the day list... i also thought i could find out if crystal event in the blue oyster was resetable... sadly i dont think so, at least not with changing a single variable...

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
thats literally not true... there are several scenes that are story progress only and are not just a gif loops... there would be the intro, the administration office, the meeting with mother mahem, jaager in her office etc.
This is his first sandbox game and i think he is doing fine so far (for a 0.1 version)....

Did you even play the game? If you want another novel game pick one, but darktoz made it clear that this is supposed to be a sandbox game...
If you played his other games you would know that this is the case in all of his games. I am simply stating facts here.

Reactions: pabo

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The main issue with Darktoz games is that he doesn't milk the scenes enough, just a gif-loop without any text usually. This is a lost opportunity in a femdom game.

What Endomorphian means is that there is no text DURING the scene. So he wants not only text leading up to the animation and after it, but while it plays. Just to clarify.

In the RPG Maker games I think this is not possible because of the way looping images work. I do not know about visual novel maker, though.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He's using visual novel maker for the game. It's annoying because it encodes EVERYTHING from music to pictures in a unique format, so the png image files can't be viewed like normal and the music can't be played like normal.

I wish he could switch to renpy.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
He's using visual novel maker for the game. It's annoying because it encodes EVERYTHING from music to pictures in a unique format, so the png image files can't be viewed like normal and the music can't be played like normal.

I wish he could switch to renpy.
Yes they are encoded, but can easily be decoded. The code is the same for all games created with that engine (not sure if creators can change it) and is actually stored in almost plaintext in one of the game scripts. If you want to decode just use:

https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...m-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/post-1369490

And while I'm not sure if renpy encodes files it can pack them (some creators just dont), otherwise UnRen would not be around.

Reactions: nanar and hakarlman

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
I can't extract rar it say not rar version (32 bit)
! C:\Users\win\Downloads\FCityMANTIS01HotfixVersion.rar: Unsupported archive format. Please update WinRAR to a newer version.
! C:\Users\win\Downloads\FCityMANTIS01HotfixVersion.rar: Arşiv biçimi tanınmıyor veya arşiv hasarlı
i upload winrar but cant work on 32 bit its for 64 bit

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes