4.10 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 31, 2019
i can not make any more services because of willpower do you know how to fix it guys :/
when i click to worship (i have full energy) it warns me like not enough willpower

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i can not make any more services because of willpower do you know how to fix it guys :/
you need to sleep to recover willpower. And you shouldn't use up all the energy points for each day. Try to spare 2 each day and you should be fine...
Also after the visit to the administration office you have one service you can do without using will power... depending of your choice cockslave, painslut, etc.....

Mar 31, 2019
you need to sleep to recover willpower. And you shouldn't use up all the energy points for each day. Try to spare 2 each day and you should be fine...
Also after the visit to the administration office you have one service you can do without using will power... depending of your choice cockslave, painslut, etc.....
hmm there is some weird at first even i sleep there is nothing changed secondly and i am at day 28 still no calling from adminstration office only once before this update :/ and i use up all energy points per day so should sleep without doing anything ?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
hmm there is some weird at first even i sleep there is nothing changed secondly and i am at day 28 still no calling from adminstration office only once before this update :/ and i use up all energy points per day so should sleep without doing anything ?
you visit the administration office at day 10 once. More isnt implemented yet as the ingame text explains... So you can do whatever you want after that without paying tax again (it is still an early version)
Yes during the frist 6-7 days you are kinda protect from using will power... after that you start to have to use will power to offer services...

Yes go to sleep and save 2 energy slots each day before you go to sleep and your will power will recover...

Mar 31, 2019
you visit the administration office at day 10 once. More isnt implemented yet as the ingame text explains... So you can do whatever you want after that without paying tax again (it is still an early version)
Yes during the frist 6-7 days you are kinda protect from using will power... after that you start to have to use will power to offer services...

Yes go to sleep and save 2 energy slots each day before you go to sleep and your will power will recover...
i had already 350 dollars and i open the secret rooms already i was expecting the girl at underpass doesnt wants my service because of reputation i was expecting when my reputation increase she may add me on fight tournament but i think it will be also at next upgrade

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i had already 350 dollars and i open the secret rooms already i was expecting the girl at underpass doesnt wants my service because of reputation i was expecting when my reputation increase she may add me on fight tournament but i think it will be also at next upgrade
yeah sadly :(

The only girl i found who anserwes to "what can i do for you" is crystal in the blue oyster ...

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Can you tell us more about secret rooms? :)

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Ok, I just found the 2nd Futanari job in the Strip Club...:love:

I think he means the additional jobs that can be unlocked.

I think there are two. You get both for 100$ each when you give them to the punk girl and the barkeeper

Oct 10, 2017
Another? Looks like it has over 30 new scenes when you count the job updates and the new jobs as well. Next time I expect 100 scenes, 50 new characters and 500.000 written words. Should be doable for one person.

Otherwise...
It nice to say numbers. But when you look at the scenes, they are just a 2 second gif on repeat. I'm not bashing the game because I am very excited. Just was expecting something else. OH!WELL!

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
seems to be more futa then femdom right now.. a little odd becouse the game is called Femdom City, not Futa City.. having a few events with futa is alright but when it is the main focus for a femdom game then its not really femdom.. its maledom

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
its not long enough theirs too much futa content waaa, take the big fat futa cock out of your uterus and stuff it in your mouth be quiet and thankful he even makes theis games couse no one ealse does. and if they do then in 2 updates their abandond . hell hes got 3 games hes making at the same time with at least 3 done so please stop crying and give the maker some props .

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes