4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
inb4 another 2months for 3scenes
-you can talk to crystal in the blue oyster and ask what she wants, she will let you worship her feet...
-you can give jazz 4x25$ to unlock a new room in the house of pain
-you can givered hailey in the blue oyster 4x25$ to unlock a new room
-you can choose to be taken by police (women) or military (futanari)
-you can visit dom/sub school from now on for some days...

thats all i found so far... any of you got a different experience ?

Reactions: sanmal

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
no change. this is the same game
-you can talk to crystal in the blue oyster and ask what she wants, she will let you worship her feet...
-you can give jazz 4x25$ to unlock a new room in the house of pain
-you can give red mama in the blue oyster 4x25$ to unlock a new room
-you can visit dom/sub school from now on for some days...

thats all i found so far... any of you got a different experience ?
Im certain there are new scenes for the possible actions (spammed the old ones often enough and allready had some new ones om tje new version)
The house of pain 'upgrade' allready existed in the prior version.
Anyone know what was done to the png files to make them unreadable to normal image viewing programs? Would be nice to know if I had missed some scenes.

and what am i suposed to find and modify for some money and stats?
Go to the <user name>/AppData/Local/MANTIS/User Data/Default folder
Find the SaveGame_X.vndata file (where X is the savegame you want to edit -1 )
Open this with a text editor (something usable like notepad++)
Search for
Code:
  "VariableStore","$ns":"gs"
You should only get 1 hit, if you get more keep searching until you find something like:

Code:
"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number/null*,*number*,*number*, ....
these *number* are the things you want to change, afaik they stand for:
[energy, willlpower, day, money, worship, endurance, futanari, pain tolerance, sissification, reputation, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN, money given to jazz, money given to hailey, ...

so change the values to things you like (i would not touch day and UNKOWN values though).

edit:
Hate that ESC closes this game.
edit:
added position of payment to hailey (blue oyster)

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know what was done to the png files to make them unreadable to normal image viewing programs? Would be nice to know if I had missed some scenes.
nope. Its a "visual novel maker"/"Live2D" thing i guess already had that with other games i encoutered... the images itself are to little to contain a whole charackter... so they seem to be seperated in some way... i guess you need an extra viewer but dunno which one :(

Go to the <user name>/AppData/Local/MANTIS/User Data/Default folder
Find the SaveGame_X.vndata file (where X is the savegame you want to edit -1 )
Open this with a text editor (something usable like notepad++)
Search for
Code:
  "VariableStore","$ns":"gs"
You should only get 1 hit, if you get more keep searching until you find something like:

Code:
"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number/null*,*number*,*number*, ....
these *number* are the things you want to change, afaik they stand for:
[energy, willlpower, day, money, worship, endurance, futanari, pain tolerance, sissification, reputation, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN, money given to jazz, UNKNOWN, ...
thx alot man! This makes it so much easier :D

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, what happened with options? It disappears second after main screen is loaded, and in-game right mouse click is non-responsive. Can't set game to window mode. Anyone knows how to enable them? Some file tinkering or anything?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Right click works fine for me. It doesn't work on the title screen, only works ingame.

Pretty big update, even doubled the scenes from every job. And still, it feels short.

I'm not sure if this "open world" style will have a future. When there will be 2-3 more jobs available, he has to bring in new job scenes with every update for every job, plus story updates.

I think it is too big to handle for one person. He should have made it smaller. Maybe "Femdom Steet" would have been better :D

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
So, what happened with options? It disappears second after main screen is loaded, and in-game right mouse click is non-responsive. Can't set game to window mode. Anyone knows how to enable them? Some file tinkering or anything?
i deleted my user/appData/local/Mantis folder now right click and menu work again for me...

Reactions: Prokopije

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Right click works fine for me. It doesn't work on the title screen, only works ingame.

Pretty big update, even doubled the scenes from every job. And still, it feels short.

I'm not sure if this "open world" style will have a future. When there will be 2-3 more jobs available, he has to bring in new job scenes with every update for every job, plus story updates.

I think it is too big to handle for one person. He should have made it smaller. Maybe "Femdom Steet" would have been better :D
keep up with this inflamatory talking and the futaMilitary will be knocking on your door :p

I like the open world model, its way better the the click through novels where you can choose between dialog option a and b...

Reactions: Random07

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Is there possibility to play in a window, not in the full screen mode?
yes you can through the right click menu...
But it seems like as soon you save your game once the right click menu is bugged and wont show anymore... you can delete your user/appdata/local/MANTIS folder and you will have the right click menu again, but without your savegames (if you havent stored them somewhere else)

i consider the options/preferences bugged atm...

Reactions: ATK0121
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes