4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
You can read in his patreon that he has changed his initial objective, which is summed up in more delay for us, so I could say that if it comes out this month, which I doubt, it will come out on the 24th(he usually uploads it on Sunday), more than this date would mean, for me, that Darktoz is starting a route that we all know how it ends...
He even asked his Patrons if they want a small update in january or if they would rather wait to get a bigger update. The majority voted for bigger updates. He's giving weekly updates on the progress of his two games.

But I guess people will at some time point the finger at him anyway, just so they can say "SEE? I TOLD YOU!"

The current update says that he's having some trouble implementing the companion system in Captured by Dark Elves, but he plans to release CbDE this sunday or if it is going bad 3-4 days later.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
this game is great when is there gonna be an update??? Maybe I should see if darktoz has other great games that have more completion to them.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
there are like 3 completed games and this and captured by dark elves are being developed still,cap by dark elves was updated not that long ago as well (like a week or a few days,maybe)
Captured by dark elves is my favorite cause it has futa content :p

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
But this one also has futa content? Now even with a playable job for pleasing only futanari!

I'm not sure, but I think he stated somewhere that he's going to switch between the games. Since he updated the Dark Elves Game recently, I think this one is next! After he's done with the walkthrough and the android port.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Been on his patreon since day 2 of the asylum. Im more than happy to wait. :)

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Doesnt he do it himself? I chatted to him on reddit once while he was promoting the second build of mantis. Im sure if we all ask him nicely he might pop in and give an update?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Doesnt he do it himself? I chatted to him on reddit once while he was promoting the second build of mantis. Im sure if we all ask him nicely he might pop in and give an update?
So far as I know he works alone in those games.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
You can ask him on his discord about most of his games and other stuff. He is a nice guy.

However, I doubt that he comes here and post. He said that people pirating his games even though he gives them out for free drives him mad and makes him feel depressed.

And some people are nothing but idiots, coming to his discord and saying "Hey, I just downloaded your newest update from the f95 forums! Great game! When can I expect an update?" :rolleyes:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
It's sad to see how this game has been developed for almost a year and there are only 2 short demos, with the potential that this game has, I dont know if it's lack of imagination or something personal, but Darktoz lately looks very lazy with his work.
I remember when he started his patreon, that every month there was always an update with something decent, and when I asked him when he was going to finish The Asylum he told me in May 2018 but he really finished it in November :ROFLMAO:
I think it's because of people like you that creators always get stick after some time. His output hasn't really slowed down if you look at it. He has worked at 3 games at the same time, now he is working at two. He says he is working part time on his projects, since he has a part time job in real life.

I suggest that you try out making a game like this yourself. Many of you guys should try, just so that you stop talking about things like: Oh, this dev gets really lazy lately. This isn't simple rpg maker asylum anymore, where it was all go to room x, get item b to open door z and then you unlock a scene.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
...and when I asked him when he was going to finish The Asylum he told me in May 2018 but he really finished it in November :ROFLMAO:
But because he started 3 other games during that time, not because he was lazy. And this is why I agree with Gamemaking! This is why people like you are not helpful!

The Asylum was a great game, but Day 3 was short and rushed, and the Endings where short and rushed, too! It was most likely because of guys like you. Day 3 felt so different than the other days, you could clearly see the developer struggled to keep the pace up, but because of "HEY, WE WANT AN UPDATE EVERY MONTH!" he released it anyway. And when he had two other projects going, he finished the Asylum half hearted, not even including an ending with the nun! And that fucking sucked!

I second what Gamemaking is saying: Make a game like this in just a month. And if you are not capable of doing so, keep quiet! So that the dev doesn't feel rushed and delivers quality!

(If you are capable I will support you on patreon:sneaky:)

Reactions: charlie80

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I don't think he slowed down significantly, if at all. He's still churning out work fast enough. Pace was never a problem with darktoz games. Its the endings he sucks at. That and the complete lack of intimacy in his games.

Towoo

Jul 19, 2018
But because he started 3 other games during that time, not because he was lazy. And this is why I agree with Gamemaking! This is why people like you are not helpful!

The Asylum was a great game, but Day 3 was short and rushed, and the Endings where short and rushed, too! It was most likely because of guys like you. Day 3 felt so different than the other days, you could clearly see the developer struggled to keep the pace up, but because of "HEY, WE WANT AN UPDATE EVERY MONTH!" he released it anyway. And when he had two other projects going, he finished the Asylum half hearted, not even including an ending with the nun! And that fucking sucked!

I second what Gamemaking is saying: Make a game like this in just a month. And if you are not capable of doing so, keep quiet! So that the dev doesn't feel rushed and delivers quality!

(If you are capable I will support you on patreon:sneaky:)
I agree in parts. BUT: Having 3 Games where you are collecting Patreon money while breadcrumbing them along is not very nice. If you get the game for free then its okay of course. You pay for nothing so you cant complain really. But if you are pledged in good faith then it feels dishonest at least to me .. to collect for 3 games when you cant deliver. I however agree with you that good ideas take time. I recently heard that George RR Martin said that most good books are ruined because people always want the next book as fast as possible. Because good ideas take time. But thats more reason for me to concentrate on one project and if you dont have the ideas to continue then tell your fans that. Tell them the project is "on halt".

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I agree in parts. BUT: Having 3 Games where you are collecting Patreon money while breadcrumbing them along is not very nice. If you get the game for free then its okay of course. You pay for nothing so you cant complain really. But if you are pledged in good faith then it feels dishonest at least to me .. to collect for 3 games when you cant deliver. I however agree with you that good ideas take time. I recently heard that George RR Martin said that most good books are ruined because people always want the next book as fast as possible. Because good ideas take time. But thats more reason for me to concentrate on one project and if you dont have the ideas to continue then tell your fans that. Tell them the project is "on halt".
He has always been honest about it, has always said when he started a new project and always give updates on what is next. It was for him to not get burned out like a lot of other creators do. That is why right now he constantly shifts focus between his two games, and he always tells that in his updates. I don't see how that is dishonest to you, maybe explain?

Most people, like me, who are pledging to him, are looking forward to updates of both games, Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves. It doesn't matter that much to me if it is Futanari in a Fantasy world or in the modern world as long as it has some animations. And if hit keeps him motivated like it kept him for the last two years, I think one should let him work...

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Hi! Looks like a new version of mantis is out,did anyone have a complete save of it? i want to skip to the classroom part without playing from the start

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I can say: It is really nice with a game that acknowledges that a futa isn't female.
And actually puts "futadom" and "femdom" as two separate things, like it is.

rendingred

Jan 14, 2019
I can say: It is really nice with a game that acknowledges that a futa isn't female.
And actually puts "futadom" and "femdom" as two separate things, like it is.
How warped (NOT in a good way) are you to be bothered by that in the first place?

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Hi! Looks like a new version of mantis is out,did anyone have a complete save of it? i want to skip to the classroom part without playing from the start
from where did you know? if it is true i hope this topic will be updated soon, greetings

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes